Tournament - 7th October

ID Gaming are delighted to invite you all to their 2nd ACTA Tournament, being held on Saturday 7th October. We are hoping to be using the new Armageddon Tournament rules (if Mongoose would be so kind as to allow us to use it... please!). It is likely that Armageddon will possibly not be available by then, but if it is we will be stocking it.
The tournament runs from 10.00 a.m. until 5.30 p.m. and will be 3 games at 5pt Raid level, nothing too new there! The venue is ID Gaming, St. Helens nr Liverpool Refreshments will be laid on (sticky buns, pop & tea/coffee) for all players. The entry fee will be £10, which before you all bombard me for the expense will cover;
Entry fee into tournament
Refreshments including light buffet throughout the day
10% off of all instore purchases (that alone is worth the entry fee!)
Our insanely Mega 1st prize!
The pleasure of our company... well, maybe... :lol:

The 1st prize, we are delighted to announce, is a Warp Models 12" Replica White Star, cast in Resin, mounted and painted. There are not many of these puppies around in the UK and they have a substantial £ value attached to them. This is a beautiful trophy and would grace the mantlepiece of any B5 player or fan, well worth fighting for!
As Burger, Reaver, Tank and several of the others can testify from last time, we go to great lengths to make our tournaments fun, friendly and furious! We hope to see you many of you there on the 7th, if you want more details please pm me
Regards, Wing Co.

Nae Beard (Wing Commander said:
The 1st prize, we are delighted to announce, is a Warp Models 12" Replica White Star, cast in Resin, mounted and painted. There are not many of these puppies around in the UK and they have a substantial £ value attached to them. This is a beautiful trophy and would grace the mantlepiece of any B5 player or fan, well worth fighting for!
It is quite gorgeous, but insanely fragile! My first one exploded after being knocked off a table...

Wulf

Hockey? The prize is a 12" Resin White Star! I mean, if it's Girls Hockey I might understand, but...

Yarr, 'Tis a beauty fer sure!

(edited for pirateness)

Arrrr, I be wantin to come too, see if I can gets me wooden spoon this time!

Going to be using old Tourney or Armageddon rules?

from what Nea beard wing commander be sayin, we be using the armageddon rules Yarrrrrrr

I wouldnt mind going but I do have to establish myself on a team as I've moved to a new club.

Back