Core Rulebook Update 2022 - Has Been Updated!

I am always grateful for errata, and for new printing that contain the errata. But I'd like to see publishers format errata in a way where I can print it out and lay it over the existing text in my rulebook. Then I can cut it out and just permanently glue it over the existing text and get an "updated book." Heck, I'd be happy to pay for errata properly printed on self-adhesive "post-it" type paper where I can just peel off the errata and stick it on the page.

I know this would never work if errata caused the content of a page to bleed onto another page. But if all the errata is self-contained onto the pages that have changed, I'd happily pay a few dollars for this convenience.

The april 2024 changes are "Mongoose fixes art so it displays on second rate Apple PDF readers" :D
That would be incorrect. Apple PDF reader is standards compliant. I just tried to convert CSC 2023 to greyscale using Ghostscript and when all was said and done, Ghostscript said this:

Code:
The following warnings were encountered at least once while processing this file:
    A problem was encountered trying to preserve the Outlines

**** This file had errors that were repaired or ignored.
   **** The file was produced by:
   **** >>>> iLovePDF <<<<
   **** Please notify the author of the software that produced this
   **** file that it does not conform to Adobe's published PDF
   **** specification.

It still worked. I got a nice greyscale PDF. We'll see if it works on my Kindle.

Back