tootys collection of slaine bits

I go away for sometime and come back and still Tooth you amaze with your great story seed idears. Great work and I am finally going to have time to get my Slaine' group together and play. I am soo excited!

the dwarves are revolting with a campain for equal rights lead by a unknown new dwarf who turns out to be a drune druid out to cause trouble and divide the dwarfs from their protectors so he can Enslave all the dwarfs for his and the drunes glory :evil:

one of the players sleeps over night in a fay circle and wakes up with young stag horns they soon grow into a full set but some will see him as a wild stag god(a horned god) and others will whant to kill him and the drunes will want to distroy the pretender.

a moor is considered cursed by a giant hell boar who kills all on his turf is he a warped normal boar or did it escape from el but bound to the strange stones on the area.

the beast lords once ruled the lands before evil attacked and a map has been found showing were their hidden underground tombs are 8)

toothill man said:
welcome back old friend how are you?

Oh doing well or as one can do I suppose? Been dealing with a bulged disc in the old back here but other than that faring well. Have renovations in the works at the apartment and getting some gaming in where possible. Hope all is well with you and yours. And have a great week!

The gaming is going well. Too bad I still cannot get my regular gaming group into playing Slaine. They want to play L5R 1st ed all the time. But talking about it and actually playing are too Totally different things. I need a change and I need to venture back to the Land of the Young. I think I need to put my foot down and an axe in their arses to get them motivated! :lol:

Daithi O'an tSionnaigh said:
Well I missed talking Slaine so figured the only folks to chat with about him and the world in which he lives is right here. So glad to be back for a bit. 8)
Don't you want to come back in the Challenge of the Gulls campaign?

The King said:
Daithi O'an tSionnaigh said:
Well I missed talking Slaine so figured the only folks to chat with about him and the world in which he lives is right here. So glad to be back for a bit. 8)
Don't you want to come back in the Challenge of the Gulls campaign?

I would love to! But I am just too busy to get on here on a regular basis. I try and stop in here when I can but it goes in extremes to how available I can be on the boards.

their is a armband of gold but everyone who wears it dies within a month with unnatural wounds a villian sends the peice to the party to kill off their strongest warrior.
the band is haunted by a ghost of a murdered woman warrior who wants revenge or the wearers soul as a brief snack.

Back