The World Builder's Handbook - It Is Here!

Mine on Monday. Out in transit somewhere Knoxville and Seattle are Rim Expeditions and Mysteries of the Ancients.
I imagine you'd get a sensation somewhere between pride and surreal, getting you hands on something you created for the first time. :cool:

I imagine you'd get a sensation somewhere between pride and surreal, getting you hands on something you created for the first time. :cool:
They did send me an early copy of WBH by airmail a month or two ago - first time for that so I wasn't expect it - but I've always ordered a hard copy of the books I've written, if nothing else to offset the earnings with a 'legitimate expense' (An excuse I also use for just about every Kickstarter I sign up for). And to feed my hoarder collector habit. But for some reason for WBH I had this irrational urge to autograph it for my self. Fought the urge, but I suspect my last neuron might be getting a little flaky.

I found it very moving holding a physical book which I wrote. I was surprised at the emotions I felt

I’m just about to complete my 3rd book, all on Snowfake Data Warehouse which may be my last - until I decide to write another, writing books is strangely addictive…

I once received a copy of a book that named me in the acknowledgments, and that was a bit of an egoboo.

(The book has probably been out of print for over thirty years, which is around as long as it's been obsolete.)

Back