The lost tales

Smoot

Mongoose
I'm new to these forums, but I haven't seen any topics on this. Apologies if its been discussed already.

Babylon 5: The Lost Tales is set to come out the 31st of this month, if you have not seen the trailer yet, go watch it right now. I'm curious what this release means for Call to Arms as far as new ships goes. Will they be featured in the game? I really want to see minis of the new Centauri ship and some new Minbari based on the transport at the beginning. Is this new DVD covered by the license? If so, as they continue to release more will more new game material appear?

Smoot said:
I'm new to these forums, but I haven't seen any topics on this. Apologies if its been discussed already.

Babylon 5: The Lost Tales is set to come out the 31st of this month, if you have not seen the trailer yet, go watch it right now. I'm curious what this release means for Call to Arms as far as new ships goes. Will they be featured in the game? I really want to see minis of the new Centauri ship and some new Minbari based on the transport at the beginning. Is this new DVD covered by the license? If so, as they continue to release more will more new game material appear?

if you are interested....i have modified an vorchan into this new version from the trailer.
CentauriLostTalesVorChan4.jpg

that looks pretty nice! I love the miniature work I've seen from you by the way, I wish I could do that kind of custom stuff.

no kidding. awesome work as always! i would love to see all of your work and would also like some tips as i am just beginning to try this myself.

Smoot said:
Babylon 5: The Lost Tales is set to come out the 31st of this month,

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, let The lost tales be better than Legends of the Rangers.

Banichi said:
Smoot said:
Babylon 5: The Lost Tales is set to come out the 31st of this month,

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, let The lost tales be better than Legends of the Rangers.

you have to ask yourself... could anything be WORSE than legends of the rangers

Well, I guess it will basically be just like two "normal" episodes of B5, after all I´ve seen. I wouldn´t expect anything breathtakingly new.

I think that´s where Legend went wrong - trying to reinvent the wheel.

Crusade was supposed to be a different setting in the same world, which I think worked pretty well. Too bad it was canceled just when it was about to gain momentum...

dknight297 said:
no kidding. awesome work as always! i would love to see all of your work and would also like some tips as i am just beginning to try this myself.

thanks....you want to see ALL my work????
mhhhhh....that could be difficult. :wink: ....i have so many ships builded and topics with pics are overall in this Forum.
i have the scratchbuilded the boreas cutter, the pegasus frigate, my charybdis advanced cruiser for the EA ( i sell it, currently..interested? PM me.)
this Lost Tales vorchan above and an new Liati design, an new Gunship for the Centauri,the Corvinius...an G´Vran Conversion for the Narn, a lot of Minbari Warships and an Starbase, and some new Shadow Designs.

I'd think starbases & defense sats would be pretty good seller for MGP when they come out. Anyone that plays a campaign would want them.
Looking forward to breaching pods since they are arriving soon.

I have to say I hope we can get a hold of the presidental cruiser aka The New Valen Cruiser What an additon that would be! :lol:

Ahriman said:
I have to say I hope we can get a hold of the presidental cruiser aka The New Valen Cruiser What an additon that would be! :lol:

I call that a SILP (ship I´d like to play). The ship really looks cool, and it would fit well into the current Minbari range

Back