The Coming of Shadows & Telepathic Abilities still missi

scottmage

Mongoose
I snuck a peek at The Coming of Shadows and noticed that the characters are the same in that they are still missing the Telepathic Abilities.

Bester is a 7th Level Psi Cop...Lyta and Talia are the same.

I know that this was probbly already in print and just drying when someone brought up that it was missing from the Main book.

My question is, when will we start seeing Errata?

Bester and Lyta both have their telepathic abilities listed in the Season 3 book.

And the best thing is, you won't need a Rosetta Stone to decipher them. <pointed look>

-August

Mongoose August said:
Bester and Lyta both have their telepathic abilities listed in the Season 3 book.

And the best thing is, you won't need a Rosetta Stone to decipher them. <pointed look>

-August
Hehe, all you must do is read threads.... :oops:

Ok...how long before the Season 3 book is out? :D

you should know august by now.. hes not human hes a machine thats how he gets his books out soo quickly...... and why he stayes current since hes wired to his computer forever :twisted: :evil: ,

and Question August.. are we going to get a detailed description of all the Modifications the Vorlons did to Lyta in the season 3 book or are we going to have to wait to find out exactly what they did to her.....

CARTMAG said:
Question August.. are we going to get a detailed description of all the Modifications the Vorlons did to Lyta in the season 3 book or are we going to have to wait to find out exactly what they did to her.....

Since it has been almost 3 months since you asked the question...I take that as a no since he was quick to answer other questions.

Someone really needs to learn that the date at the top of the message is when it was posted. It has been a few weeks, but not nearly three months.

I was waiting to make certain that the modifications would stay in the text before answering. Yes; you will get a full write-up on Lyta, including what was done to her by the Vorlons (though we reserve to provide some additional surprises in later books).

TY.. August.. i cant wait to find out exactly what the vorlons did to the Poor sexy Lyta, iv always felt that the vorlons pretty much made Lyta the most powerfull Telepath in exsistence today...... <scary thought isnt it>

Mongoose August said:
Someone really needs to learn that the date at the top of the message is when it was posted. It has been a few weeks, but not nearly three months.

It got a response :D :twisted:

If Talia is a P13 after Jason Ironheart's "Gift" (I am just quoting The Coming of Shadows), does that mean that Vorlon Enhanced Lyta will be a P20? :D

She very well could be at least at the point she took control of an entire room of beings (I counted over 54 different hands that were tapping on the tables, almost all were left hands too :D ) in the Wheel of Fire episode.

Back