Supplement: Ship ideas wanted

Tolwyn said:
Sounds interesting I thought about an Orestes variant myself, perhaps I could design a successor to your Eris 8)

The only thing I think is that it has a bit much missiles. Drop the Missile Racks for Pulse Cannons or Rail Guns

ok will due

okay. did have an idea for a claw eagle variant. one with a plasma torch, with a 2 inch range to use. a ship wrecker, than a boarder.

Tolwyn said:
Earth Alliance Monsoon Gunboat. A ship I found in the Star Trek Armada B5 Mod

Did you get the sound and hot-keys working right? I found it glorious to behold, but a real pain to play.

M1ndr1d3rs said:
Tolwyn said:
Earth Alliance Monsoon Gunboat. A ship I found in the Star Trek Armada B5 Mod

Did you get the sound and hot-keys working right? I found it glorious to behold, but a real pain to play.

Somehow it worked after a patch and music update.

Ive got the muusic but no annoucements from the crew on board which was fun in the originals - whihc are gret games

was there ever a camapign for it?

Okay, okay....

to get back on topic:

for the variosu races so far, what sort of ships do you see being produced:

for me, for teh centuari, I see:
better ships, most likely a better maximus style ship, maybe raid level. few guns, maybe hull 5, but lots of interceptors and escrot trait. To be a moving interctopor shield.

most likely more revamped ion cannon ships. maybe a redone octurioin, a refit, with better ion cannons, heavy ion cannons instead of matter cannon.

most likely a refitted primus that uses torpedoes instead. a large range firebase....

as for drazi:
faster attackers, and maybe a claw eagle variant, skirmish or patrol, that has a close range, a one inch beam bore ship plasma cutter. one troop, but mainly to clamp on and tear the enemy ship apart.

for earth/minbari rangers: most likely some style ships, maybe a white star variant oince the rebel volrons go ot help them out. most likely stealth scouts alongship heeavy strikers that cna get in and out.

Minbari: not so xure. most likely more sniper platforms? maybe a stelath 5 ship that only has a improved neutron laser, fore arc. battle or raid level. just a sniping platform.

drakh: not so sure how they woudl evovle.

Earth: railguns, or such? woudl not have evolved that greatly...

for narn: not so sure. any ideas?

other races: if you ahve a race you woudl like to throw into the mix, go ahead.

How about this for a new minbari ship

Speed: 12, Damage: 38 /12, Crew: 42/14, Craft: 1 Nial Flight,
Turn: 1 45, Troops: 4, Hull: 5,
Special Rules:Advanced Anti-fighter 3, Advanced Jump engine,Flight Computer, Stealth 6+
Improved neutron Laser......B.....36.........6........Beam,Precise,Triple Damage
Fusion cannon.....................T.....18.........4......Mini-Beam

Heavy fighter (Skirmish, wing of one flight)
Speed 12
Turn SM
Hull 5
Dogfight +2
Special: Atmospheric, Dodge 3+, Fighter, Shields 4/2
Heavy Polarity Cannon 6" T 5 AP DD

Put this idea in another thread. Made a few changes.

wow thats like a souped up bluestar. same dodge, better SR via shields, cant be crit, has no crew, better hull and more firepower. people complain about the bluestar, this is one that can always move last and rape people.

Back