stygia looks sweet

toothill man

Mongoose
just beeen shopping at salute and picked up lurking terror,fallen ,titos and stygia and am half way through reading stygia and it looks the best source book so far by a mile which for this line is saying some thing more details to come 8) once Ive stopped reading it 8)

Tooty, you are SO lucky! Those of us in the States have to wait several more weeks. :cry: :cry: :cry:

How does it stack up against Aquilonia and Thunder River?

thought that too but as they were on the shelves got them (mongoose tends to have a few copies at mongoose towers that they use at open days and conventions dosent normally effect the date the bulk come in)

RichardAshenden said:
How does it stack up against Aquilonia and Thunder River?

would say better than aquilonia on par with thunder but only half way through (looking at index cannot see a campain but most temples and sites have their own maps)

Lucky man toothill!

Can't wait, and hearing your praise is great news - but I never doubted Vincent - sounds like another gem!

8)

So, it looks like Tlazitlans and Hybrid Stygians. Hmmm. I'll have to draw up my own subrace Taian's :) Got a campaign that's quickly headed that direction.

jh

emirikol said:
So, it looks like Tlazitlans and Hybrid Stygians. Hmmm. I'll have to draw up my own subrace Taian's :) Got a campaign that's quickly headed that direction.

jh

Taian? Can't remember them... From which part of the saga do they come?

emirikol said:

jh

I wrote up a subrace for the Taians. I guess it got edited out. I'll submit it to S&P and see if Mongoose will publish them there.

VincentDarlage said:
I wrote up a subrace for the Taians. I guess it got edited out. I'll submit it to S&P and see if Mongoose will publish them there.

THanks!

The sooner the better.

Jay H

Placed my pre-order for the book at a famous US book seller site and got a killer deal. The book has list price of $19.95 US they discounted it $15.96 with tax & shipping it totals $21.15. I saw on this the site the book lists at $29.95 US. I am hoping that the company does not come back on me to pay the difference for what is probably their mistake.

Homer

I'm itching to get my hands on this book (and our Stygian scholar player won't shut up about it either...)

RichardAshenden said:
Just ordered Stygia through FRP. Very excited! :D

I was just emailed by FRP: they said that they jumped the gun and posted the book's description online, and made ordering possible, but the book itself won't be released until the 15th.

Back