Starship Troopers @ Ravenstone Games, Columbus Ohio

ChrisPasseno said:
Neither Colen, Doug, nor myself can make it due to the snow storm. Lets shoot for another week. How bout next Sunday?

Wusses! :)

I figured everyone would bail out due to a little white stuff.

I was born and raised in Milwaukee and then moved to the snow belt of Ohio before relocating in Grove City. A little snow has never slowed me down... but the roads are nasty (because ODOT doesn't know jack about winter advisories!).

Anyhow... we'll definitely have to re-schedule but I'll be MIA for the next few weeks.

Stratos,

I didn't know you were from Wisconsin. I am from Neenah, about two hours north of there. I would have driven, but I heard that the roads in Columbus were icy and while it is fun to watch, I hate being around the amateurs.

DougWoller said:
Stratos,

I didn't know you were from Wisconsin. I am from Neenah, about two hours north of there. I would have driven, but I heard that the roads in Columbus were icy and while it is fun to watch, I hate being around the amateurs.

Right on! Home of man hole covers! :)

Yeah, I'm a Miller brat! :)

So no SST today... just sledding with the kids!! And watching the miserable bears whomp on the Saints. Hate Da(mn) Bears!

I won't know for sure until the 15th, but I should be good. I'll post it on our forums and see who can make it.

The 93rd Exosuit Platoon should be done painting in it's winter white wash. I should be mostly done with Colen's Skinnies by then also.

ChrisPasseno said:
I won't know for sure until the 15th, but I should be good. I'll post it on our forums and see who can make it.

The 93rd Exosuit Platoon should be done painting in it's winter white wash. I should be mostly done with Colen's Skinnies by then also.

Yikes! Well, keep us posted on your availability.

I will be able to make it, but I'll have to bring the kids along for an hour or two. The Wife will be by to pick them up around 2:30pm.

I believe that Ravenstone opens at 1pm on Sunday's. So, I'll see you then.

Role Call: Stratos = Bugs, Chris = MI, Colen = Skinnies, and Doug = Bugs. Anyone else?

ChrisPasseno said:
I will be able to make it, but I'll have to bring the kids along for an hour or two. The Wife will be by to pick them up around 2:30pm.

Role Call: Stratos = Bugs, Chris = MI, Colen = Skinnies, and Doug = Bugs. Anyone else?

Alrighty then! See you at 1pm!

ChrisPasseno said:

I'm running late guys - more like 2:00 now. But if you're ready to roll I can get a game in in the 3 hours (2-5). See you then!

How did the game go, I should have checked the forum, I was free
yesterday.

Hello to all I haven't seen in awhile!

Jim Casey

Anyone wanna play St. Patty's Day weekend?

We already have Rez scheduled for the 10th but I'd love to play SST again on the 17th or 18th. LMK!

Back