Starship Troopers @ Ravenstone Games, Columbus Ohio

ChrisPasseno said:
It should be about time for another Game Day at Ravenstone. What's everyone up to? Let's set a date!

What's good for you (parroting Billy)?

Are those Skinnines built yet?

I have a surprise for Billy on his Birthday! A big one! :twisted:

Stratos said:
I have a surprise for Billy on his Birthday! A big one! :twisted:

crap! :shock: I don't like that way that sounds!

I better think about this comment and revamp my army list! :twisted:

Skinnies are built, but only the venerables are finished painting. Colen, the Skinny Player is out this weekend, but maybe we can get something together next weekend (1/21)?

Doug (bugs), Colen (skinnies), and myself (Exo's) should be able to make it.

I should have the Skinny Marauder finished by then. ;)

ChrisPasseno said:
Skinnies are built, but only the venerables are finished painting. Colen, the Skinny Player is out this weekend, but maybe we can get something together next weekend (1/21)?

Skinnie Marauder?! Sweet! I'll check with my wife about the 21st. I know she & I have plans Friday night (19th) and plans with her whole family on the 20th so I should be able to use that as leverage. :)

Lt. BillyC said:

Well at 3000 points virtually anything is possible from more models to actually painting some existing models and more! Lol!

ChrisPasseno said:

I might be able to do the 21st. It depends if I have to go to a recording session or not and the time.

I say we go for it and I'll do my best to work it out so I can make it.
2500 points!?!?
Have your Priority and Tactics written down on your army list. :)

Stratos said:
Lt. BillyC said:

Well at 3000 points virtually anything is possible from more models to actually painting some existing models and more! Lol!

Right! Make sure you have all your MI models with you. I'll need to borrow some. :)
I'll have my bugs.

ChrisPasseno said:
I thought we were keeping it at 2000?

Billy & I are playing @ 3000 this week and for a total of three total one-on-one games. For the larger group we had said 2500 - I thought? 2000 is fine though I'll have to seriously cut down on the tankers.

I was concerned that Colen didn't have enough to make a 2500pt game of Skinnies. He said that he'll figure something out to get it to 2500. So 2500 it is.

ChrisPasseno said:
I was concerned that Colen didn't have enough to make a 2500pt game of Skinnies. He said that he'll figure something out to get it to 2500. So 2500 it is.

I've got more for sale! LoL!

But seriously... if 2500 doesn't work 2000 will. We just need advanced notice.

ChrisPasseno said:

2000 is fine by me. I couldn't remember what we talked about. :oops:

Lt. BillyC said:
ChrisPasseno said:

2000 is fine by me. I couldn't remember what we talked about. :oops:

Ok, 2000 on the 21st it is (provided I can make it).

Jimkc said:
Hello guys,
When is your next game? Hello to all, I have been quite
busy lately.
Jim Casey

Billy & I are play one on one tomorrow around 1pm at Ravenstone. Come out, say "hi", and brawse the shelves... plus I have those minis for you!

On Sunday the 21st a bunch of us are getting together for a 2000-point onslaught. COme on out and join in on the action! My wife said I can be there (I just won't be there much before 1pm so let's formally start the showdown at 2pm!!).

Stratos said:
I whomped Billy's MI something fierce yesterday!

Again??!

Just wait 'til my pre-painted Skinnie army comes for you in the Spring...

(yeah, I'll probably just get whomped on, too)

:)

Jeff

Jeff Cope said:
Just wait 'til my pre-painted Skinnie army comes for you in the Spring...

(yeah, I'll probably just get whomped on, too)

:)

Jeff

Ha! I'm not holding my breath... on both you playing or Mongoose releasing on time! :twisted:

Back