Starship Troopers @ Ravenstone Games, Columbus Ohio

Stratos

Mongoose
Starship Troopers Game Day

Sunday, November 5, 2006
1:00 - 5:30pm
(@ Noon to set up if we can get in before the shop opens)

Ravenstone Games
1675 Karl Court
Columbus, Ohio 43229
614-844-6463

Remember, remember the Fifth of November!

I'm there!
I have a 3000pt MI army to play in the 6000pt game! :twisted:

It won't always be a Sunday... but Sundays currently work best for me.

And no, I can't see your avatar. You have to host it on your own site and then link to it. The Mongoose forums no longer host avatars for members.

DougWoller said:
Our gaming group should be able to supply at least 3 players - Chris - MI, Colen - MI, and myself - Bugs.

Right on! So we've got five definite players with Adam as a 6th possibility. Hopefully we'll hear from some of the other local guys... the guys in the MI Demo Team! Where is the demo team?!

ok, so what size game will it be? is it a tourney or just a b.a. game?

its possible i can be there depending on my schedule comming up..

altahara said:
ok, so what size game will it be? is it a tourney or just a b.a. game?

its possible i can be there depending on my schedule comming up..

Here's what is currently in the works... a 4-player, 6,000 point Arachnids vs. MI battle to the finish on table #1. Each player brings 3,000 points and then team-up to form the 6,000 point sides.

We also have at least 1 additional player to play in another 2000 - 2,500 point game. Needs an opponent.

This is not a tournament. This is just a Bring N Battle Game Day for SST players. All are welcome! Post your interest here so we can start setting up table assignments.

hey guys,
I maybe there, I am driving back from Chicago that Sat. Just have
alot of coffee ready!

Jim Casey

Jimkc said:
hey guys,
I maybe there, I am driving back from Chicago that Sat. Just have
alot of coffee ready!

Jim Casey

That'd be sweet Jim! It's been a long time since we hung out and I have those SST minis for you!

Was a BIG Game yesterday! I had fun but I don't think we should try this again. Let's talk about some kind of tournament/campaign game play to start next time.

All I have to say for the game is that I still can't believe my LT survived the Overseer like he did. I love that d10 I was rolling and if Bryan hadn't of gotten enhance for rupture(? was that what you used?) the LT would have killed the Overseer! :D

It was sad because I was playing MI but it was fun to watch the plasma wipe out an exo squad. Oh yeah and don’t for get my PAMI squad the survived the tanker bug!

Sounds like fun, Billy. Wish I could've stuck around and saw the game unfold, but my daughter was already getting antsy and grabby so I needed to get her out of there ASAP.

Jeff

Jeff Cope said:
Sounds like fun, Billy. Wish I could've stuck around and saw the game unfold, but my daughter was already getting antsy and grabby so I needed to get her out of there ASAP.

Jeff

We were wondering what happened to you. Can you make it over on the 13th (my house) or some time soon?! I have that SW mini for you!

I agree. We should probably keep it around 2000pts and make it one on one.

I know that Colen is now defecting over to the Skinny camp. So look for him to have an army ready to go or there abouts for next game.

ChrisPasseno said:
It should be about time for another Game Day at Ravenstone. What's everyone up to? Let's set a date!

What's good for you?

Bryan and I are going to get together for my Birthday Sunday and play a quick game.

Back