SST League at Wexford Hill Hobbies, Kettering, OH

Scotty59

Mongoose
SST has recently been gaining popularity at my local store, Wexford Hill Hobbies in Kettering, OH (a suburb of Dayton). A league will be starting sometime in October (probably the first week of October). Entitled the "King Of The Hill" (KOTH) league, participants will play a total of six games over a period of six weeks. Two games will be at 1000 points, two games at 1500 points, and two games at 2000 points. A $5 entry fee will be collected, which will pay for a pizza party at the conclusion of the league. All interested players are welcome, so come and sign up for the fun!

You're going all the way out there? Whay not play at Ravenstone with the rest of us... tomorrow!

Good luck - regardless!

:)

One of these days I'd really like to make a little road trip to Kettering and check out this store. Heard a lot of nice things about it.

Jeff

Jeff Cope said:
One of these days I'd really like to make a little road trip to Kettering and check out this store. Heard a lot of nice things about it.

Jeff

Been there twice to visit but have never played there. It is really nice. And it's "home" to the Mongoose Games Metal Shop.

I'm doing my part!

Its a nice shop with loads of space for gaming. Piked up a box of Skinnie Guard's when I was there last night.

Stratos said:
You're going all the way out there? Whay not play at Ravenstone with the rest of us... tomorrow!

Good luck - regardless!

:)

I remember Ravenstone from when I lived in Reynoldsburg in the '90s. Nice store. Good luck on your event tomorrow!

Sgt. Ray Ray said:
I'm doing my part!

Its a nice shop with loads of space for gaming. Piked up a box of Skinnie Guard's when I was there last night.

Yeah, and I'm not looking forward to facing them on the table. Take your time on painting them! :wink:

Back