Sorry folks, Tired, Vodka, and reading PMs not good Idea

d.b.gamedesign said:
Wizards was a clear picture of what not to do. When they turned their back on the SRD and the OGL they stabbed a lot of us Indie Pubs in the back. We supported them, propped them up, and introduced so many new people to their game.

Every time we playtest a game we introduce new people to the game. Every time we publish a new ship, adventure, or setting book we encourage the sale of the core materials and the supplements they draw upon.

I just don't see the wisdom in not continuing to support the indie publishers. We are the guys that make the game popular because we are the die hard fans.

I can't tell you how many people I have introduced to this game just by talking about a product I worked to publish.

So what happened?

Allen

Well I said this;

Infojunky said:
I am going to have to agree with the other grumpy old gamers here, what is your central thesis?

Traditionally the Traveller fan base is large fractious and loud.

You want to start a fight? Just ask if Traveller is the rules or the setting.

I must have been away from this forum for a lot more weeks than I had
thought, because I do not have the slightest idea what this thread might
be about ... :?

rust said:
I must have been away from this forum for a lot more weeks than I had thought, because I do not have the slightest idea what this thread might be about ... :?
Don't worry about it, neither does anyone else :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old timer said:
RPG, GROAN :roll:
(Old, old, joke)

Caught me out the first time I watched Black Hawk Down. I wondered why everyone was yelling RPG! Then I remembered, the embarassing thing is that as well as being a gamer, in real life Iw ork for a weapons company.

LBH

Back