Sommerlund Supplement

Random Code

Mongoose
So, with Sommerlund looking more like a mid to late September release date (working on the presumption of the late release of Heroes impacting on it) do we have any teasers/samples to whet our appetites?

BTW how will the sommerlund book treat the material previously released in S&P ? Will it be reprinted ? Expanded on ?

In some cases it has been edited, in some cases it's expanded and in some cases there's brand new material that has not been seen, added by myself and Joe Dever.

I work a lot with Joe, very closely in fact.

Also, the maps are pretty impressive, some have been redrawn and expanded on.

Do we get a full map of the Southern Provinces? because all the ones I have either cut off part of the Southland marches and most of Ruagnon or lack national borders or are the Continental maps in the Companion.

As River Song would say, "Spoilers."

Sorry, can't tell you that :)

I can say that Joe has seen the map of Sommerlund and approves.

The Wolf said:
As River Song would say, "Spoilers."

Good one. And there was me thinking which Kai is that? Bit slow there! (I am quoting the Wolf quoting Dr.Who, just in case anyone else is as slow as me)

It's nearly there Random. I've seen the pre-pdf of it and all I can say is that between Joe and myself, it's definitely a 'must have' product. I'm not just saying that either since I wrote it. Joe added his own brand of awesome magic to the book. We took a lot of time over this one since Sommerlund was originally written for the d20 RPG back in 2005.

What you have now is something far better.

There are some final things that need to be done, but I am sure Matt will update everyone pretty soon.

I wish I could say more, but I'm NDA'd tight on this one still.

By the sounds of things both The Bestiary and Sommerlund are going to be REALLY good, can't wait - Mongoose you are spoiling us!

The Wolf said:
It's nearly there Random. I've seen the pre-pdf of it and all I can say is that between Joe and myself, it's definitely a 'must have' product. I'm not just saying that either since I wrote it. Joe added his own brand of awesome magic to the book. We took a lot of time over this one since Sommerlund was originally written for the d20 RPG back in 2005.

What you have now is something far better.

There are some final things that need to be done, but I am sure Matt will update everyone pretty soon.

I wish I could say more, but I'm NDA'd tight on this one still.

That sounds great and thanks for the reply. Doesn't make the waiting easier though!

Back