Sommerlund in MS 5000

Alasi

Mongoose
Who is the leader at this time? And does he/she have any offspring? Any information would be much appretiated.

I think the RPG names Ulnar III as king. It doesn't mention any offspring - however in the demo game August Hahn ran at the open day the king and queen had just had their first son.

Of course, in your game you can name the king what you wish or have a regent, or even make Sommerlund a parliamentary democracy if you wish. :)

Baron Von Ed said:
It's Ulnar IV in the Core rules. So I assume he's the father of the King in Flight from the Dark.

I think Ulnar IV IS the king in FftD. The gazetteer section of the core rules for LW suffers in this regard because the game was initially to be set in 5050, and when they made the decision to set the campaign in MS 5000, they forgot to change the names of the rulers. That's why most of the rulers in the gazetteer are the same as the ones Lone Wolf meets in the gamebooks.

I always thought he was Ulnar V, but without anything to back that up I guess I will have to yield to your judgement on that one.

on the topic of nobility.... ummmm
who the hell rules during the new order? are durenor and sommerlund united as one nation due to ulnar's only surviving heir (-ess, his daughter) marrying the prince of durenor (or whoever it was she was betrothed to)

I think Ulnar IV IS the king in FftD. The gazetteer section of the core rules for LW suffers in this regard because the game was initially to be set in 5050, and when they made the decision to set the campaign in MS 5000, they forgot to change the names of the rulers.

The appendices at the end of Legends call him Ulnar V, so it might be that the gazetteer is not as out as it seems; certainly Vassagonia's stated ruler isn't the one ruling in MS 5050.

columbob said:
Baron Von Ed said:
It's Ulnar IV in the Core rules. So I assume he's the father of the King in Flight from the Dark.

I think Ulnar IV IS the king in FftD. The gazetteer section of the core rules for LW suffers in this regard because the game was initially to be set in 5050, and when they made the decision to set the campaign in MS 5000, they forgot to change the names of the rulers. That's why most of the rulers in the gazetteer are the same as the ones Lone Wolf meets in the gamebooks.

You are thinking of King Alin IV of Durenor.

I thought that King Ulnar V was a young king though...50 tops. So I assumed it was his father who ruled in MS 5000.

Back