Skinnie Soldiers.

Stonehorse

Mongoose
I haven't got the Skinnie army book at the moment, I'm planning on buying it soon.

I was wondering if it's possable to form an army with just Skinnie Soldiers, these are the only Skinnies that I like in the range.

Thanks in advance.

Skinnie Generals can have up to two Units of Soldiers per 1000 points (but you will have to take Elite Guard as well).

Cabal Cannot take Soldiers at all.

The Leader of Slaves may have up to 1 unit if the army exceeds 1,000 points.

A Skinnie Lord may have 1 unit of Soldiers per 1000 points.

A Skinnie Warchief may have up to 1 unit of Soldiers per 1000 points.

BUT a Skinnie Tyrant, may have ANY Number of Soldier Units :)

Hope that helps!

Does anyone know of any internet shop that sells Skinnie Soldiers and Tyrants cheap. Think I'll be picking a small band up in 2 months time... to busy painting Trollbloods.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Rob_alderman is very correct, the Tyrant is a nice sculpt.

http://dancingdryad.com/ sells them a bit cheaper than Mongoose.

http://www.iguk.co.uk/overstocks.aspx also has Skinnie soldiers going cheap, but I ain't sure how many boxes they have and they are on a bargin bucket page so I assume they will go soon.....

There is also ebay of course.

cordas said:
http://dancingdryad.com/ sells them a bit cheaper than Mongoose.

http://www.iguk.co.uk/overstocks.aspx also has Skinnie soldiers going cheap, but I ain't sure how many boxes they have and they are on a bargin bucket page so I assume they will go soon.....

There is also ebay of course.

Wow! a box of Skinnie Soliders for less then £10 from the second link (they had 1 left), sold! I also managed to pick up the Skinnies book.

I bought a Set of Skinnie Soldiers and some Bug Field Generators for next to nothing off Infinity Games.

They are both now OOS and have gone back up to their normal prices!

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
I bought a Set of Skinnie Soldiers and some Bug Field Generators for next to nothing off Infinity Games.

Think I bought the last of the cheap Soldiers... hehehe!

Looking forward to painting these up in a nice Gold and Red colour scheme, and hopefully getting some games in the future.

Lieutenant Rasczak said:

Why am I never this lucky, it's always full price or more for me :cry:

Well they came in the post, have to say the models are nicer than I had thought, just a shame it's a one piece model. I'm planning on doing a small army with just these and a Tyrant, so there won't be much in modelling scope. Looking through the Army book, I have to say that is a LOT of heavy fire power they can put out. 5 per squad :shock:

Now I just have to hope I can get my hands on some more cheap ones, and Mongoose don't change too much in the next edition.

Stonehorse said:
Well they came in the post, have to say the models are nicer than I had thought, just a shame it's a one piece model. I'm planning on doing a small army with just these and a Tyrant, so there won't be much in modelling scope. Looking through the Army book, I have to say that is a LOT of heavy fire power they can put out. 5 per squad :shock:

Now I just have to hope I can get my hands on some more cheap ones, and Mongoose don't change too much in the next edition.

They are toughies, like you say its a shame about the 1 piece castings!

Just been re-reading the rules (haven't played in over a year), and I have to say those Neural Beamers are nasty pieces of equipment. Glad I have 9 Skinnie Soliders equiped with them :lol:

Now where are those Big Arachnids... I want to show them pain!

Stonehorse said:
Just been re-reading the rules (haven't played in over a year), and I have to say those Neural Beamers are nasty pieces of equipment. Glad I have 9 Skinnie Soliders equiped with them :lol:

Now where are those Big Arachnids... I want to show them pain!

Absolutely, Neural Beamers ROCK!

Back