Whispers on the Abyss - content questions

iainjcoleman

Banded Mongoose
I'm running a sandbox campaign in the Spinward Marches, and my group has started to get interested in the Abyss Rift. I'm wondering if it's worth me getting Whispers on the Abyss?

I wouldn't be running the campaign as written, but rather cannibalising the material for my own uses. I'm specifically interested in knowing the following:

Which worlds are detailed in the book?

How much does the book have to say about the mysteries of the rift itself (as opposed to travelling around the edges)?

Does the book say much about the red zone worlds in the subsector, in particular Victoria?

If anyone who has the book can help me decide whether it will be useful for me, that would be fantastic.

It's traveling around the edges. The adventure is a lead in to the 5th frontier war. It has some cool stuff, but not the cool stuff you are asking about. It has varying amounts of info about Rhylanor, Dinom, Fulacin, Arden, Jae Tellona, Phlume, Rangent, and Pequan.

It's traveling around the edges. The adventure is a lead in to the 5th frontier war. It has some cool stuff, but not the cool stuff you are asking about. It has varying amounts of info about Rhylanor, Dinom, Fulacin, Arden, Jae Tellona, Phlume, Rangent, and Pequan.
Thanks, that's very helpful.

Back