Ships of the... (Index)

maybe post this up in player resources, Katadder can then add it to post 1 when he gets back from the deserts

I don't know how I missed those! First I tried using the forum's "Search" function to look for "Ships of the", and it crashed. So then I went back through several pages of "Other Miniatures Games" using Firefox's own "Find" feature to look for it. Anyway, they're now added - thanks!

Anyone have experience with the Pak'ma'ra?

I'm probably not the best for doing a write-up on them as I have little experience with them on the table.

Great series this - I've copied them all into a word doc, jigged em around to cut down on the number of pages (inks expensive you know) and plan to print it all out soon.

Does anybody have any plans to do a list for the Minbari or the Vorlons for us rookies? would be very useful. I'd do it myself but, well, I aint got a clue :shock:

Tim

Personally I only wrote the entries for the Shadows and Army of Light. Otherwise I just maintain the index and it's up to someone who actually knows a fleet in detail to write the guide. Which means if you have played the Drakh fleet, feel free to contribute!

Also still missing are the Minbari, Psi Corps and Vorlons. (If nobody else wants to do a proper job, I might write something for the Vorlons based purely on reading their stats - my only experience of the Vorlon fleet is playing against them a few times!)

AdrianH said:
Also still missing are the Minbari, Psi Corps and Vorlons. (If nobody else wants to do a proper job, I might write something for the Vorlons based purely on reading their stats - my only experience of the Vorlon fleet is playing against them a few times!)

And Pak'ma'ra :D

I've been wanting to do one for the Minbari. But I haven't played them quite enough to consider myself a seasoned player of this race. Still...I might just take a stab at it and then we can all comment and make adjustments like with so many other of the posts.

Back