Santa urobach´s christmas present (the ultimate question)

What ship you want to see???

• The Pegasus Frigate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Quasar Dreadnought

• The Harpy Assault Ship

• The Minos Dreadnought

• nothing.... I hate your ideas...ha ha

• Total voters

urobach81

Mongoose
Ok...my friends.
here comes my next ultimate question to your!

i want to select my next EA scratchbuild project.
and your..the players, decide which ship I build.

here are the options:

quasar2000.jpg
pegasus2000.jpg
minos2000.jpg
harpy2000.jpg

select whisly,please :lol:
when the selected ship is ready, it was the first ship for the first mold that I want to make in the new year.

I was going to choose the pegasus but if this figure is going to be cast in resin like the previous scratch build project I would want something that doesnt have fragile wings and struts that will undoubtedly get broken during delivery.

Is the Boreas still going to be mass-produced? My vote is for the Quasar as well. I also vote for a poll on this particular topic.

As long as the minis are packaged correctly, the occurence of broken pieces should be drastically reduced. Bit of a learning curve there...

I vote for the Pegasus too, nice looking ship and be good to have a smaller ship too. All very well have lots of battle and war level options - something extra at patrol or skirmish is a lot better idea

I'm a massive fan of the Nova (and anything else with the title DREADNOUGHT). So i'd probably go for the Quasar, then again more small ships ARE needed so for me it's a coin flip between Quasar and Pegasus.

ok...i see now, the most people want the pegasus.
I am, too :lol:

oh yes I forgot, i had run a poll thread :roll:

so...then I start the scratchbuild next week.
the quasar dreadnought follows then later... :wink:

prelude_to_war said:
Is the Boreas still going to be mass-produced? My vote is for the Quasar as well. I also vote for a poll on this particular topic.

As long as the minis are packaged correctly, the occurence of broken pieces should be drastically reduced. Bit of a learning curve there...

no, the boreas production needs a little bit of time. :cry:
in the beginning of the next year i start this project... :wink:
but be sure...i do this...

katadder said:
i would say the quasar dreadnought as a replacement for the Nova in crusade fleet lists.
Thats a great idea, wish i could change my vote now. not that hard as went for harpy cause i thought it looked cool.

Back