Santa urobach´s christmas present (the ultimate question)

What ship you want to see???

• The Pegasus Frigate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Quasar Dreadnought

• The Harpy Assault Ship

• The Minos Dreadnought

• nothing.... I hate your ideas...ha ha

• Total voters
Morgoth said:
Shadow Queen said:
http://foxfire.fatal.ru/mesh/pic/atlas2000.jpg how about thies one?

that "atlas" ship lokos more like an an early era ship,some kinda super hyperion

A battleship should be considerably larger than a heavy cruiser... I'm thinking a battle/war choice for Early EA?

Also with all this work on EA ships ( which do look lke I must admit ) I was wondering is anyone going to do anyhing for the other races? say the Abbai- a raid or war level ship for example

yeah, I'd like to see somebody make an effort to re-do the "boom box" of the stars...

Also, I do't like the "new age hyperion" concept. The EA's construction style has evolved from "Pretty" (Hyperions, Tethys) to "Ugly Functional" t(Nova, Omega) to "Slick Brick" (Warlock, Apollo)

So personally, I see anyhing resembling a Hyperion again as a step backward.

Chern

Morgoth said:
Also with all this work on EA ships ( which do look lke I must admit ) I was wondering is anyone going to do anyhing for the other races? say the Abbai- a raid or war level ship for example

Chernobyl said:
yeah, I'd like to see somebody make an effort to re-do the "boom box" of the stars...

Also, I do't like the "new age hyperion" concept. The EA's construction style has evolved from "Pretty" (Hyperions, Tethys) to "Ugly Functional" t(Nova, Omega) to "Slick Brick" (Warlock, Apollo)

So personally, I see anyhing resembling a Hyperion again as a step backward.

Chern

I addressed this topic however already once. I need only a few good ideas for the new Brivoki design. :twisted:

And honestly said… the Atlas does not please me also in such a way.:roll:

Someone has already posted a scratch built Brakiri Carrier and is working on a Carumai dreadnaught. The real key is getting someone interested in designing ships for a race. I do a lot of scratch building with EA because I like them. I've done ships for Centauri and ISA but only because I play FA scale, and the ships weren't available.

Back