Rumour Control - Shipping of CTA: Star Fleet

Which email did you send to? I ask, as an address was being handed around that would not have got any response. Any queries should be sent to sales@mongoosepublishing.com or, alternatively, you can always mail me directly at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com

I've sent 2 emails to Mongoose regarding my order, and havent received a response to either... one was to the sales@ address, the other was to msprange@ address.

I even tried calling the office, but didnt get an answer :/

I've paid for my order in full via PayPal, but under my Accounts, it still shows the order as processing... I didnt expect it would take this long to get the order shipped out - and now a big problem has developed: my US address is changing, and I need the items shipped to the new address instead.

I apologize if this isnt the right place for this, but I really dont know what to do to get in touch with someone... emails and phones arent being answered.

*sigh*

Just a suggestion - try the phones again after Tuesday. The office is closed over Christmas.

Unless you get an answer in the meantime.

cbaginski said:
Which email did you send to? I ask, as an address was being handed around that would not have got any response. Any queries should be sent to sales@mongoosepublishing.com or, alternatively, you can always mail me directly at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com

I've sent 2 emails to Mongoose regarding my order, and havent received a response to either... one was to the sales@ address, the other was to msprange@ address.

I've paid for my order in full via PayPal, but under my Accounts, it still shows the order as processing... I didnt expect it would take this long to get the order shipped out - and now a big problem has developed: my US address is changing, and I need the items shipped to the new address instead.

I apologize if this isnt the right place for this, but I really dont know what to do to get in touch with someone... emails and phones arent being answered.

*sigh*

Dude I feel your pain it's a dame shame Mongoose treats us in this manner. They have our money but wont talk to us on the phone or answer emails. Don't you think we should get something for our orders being months late?

cbaginski said:

To be absolutely fair, your email arrived at 17:45 on Friday - we are dedicated, but not that dedicated :)

However, we are dedicated enough to reply on a Sunday night :)

msprange said:
To be absolutely fair, your email arrived at 17:45 on Friday - we are dedicated, but not that dedicated :)

However, we are dedicated enough to reply on a Sunday night :)

Indeed you are!

Thank you very much for the prompt attention, Matthew. :)

I got caught in a awkward situation - my US address was suddenly changing, and I wanted to make sure my order was sent to the new address... I was dreading that someone would get back to me on Tuesday and say 'Oh, we sent that out this morning to the old address, sorry!'

Thanks again - I'm looking forward to getting these painted up!

Just got some news from Mongoose seems they have yet to even put my book in the mail and they say the will do so some time next week. At this point unspecific statements like this are pretty lame. I could order the book now from the war store with a discount silly me for trying to support the company that makes the game. :(

MarkDawg said:
Just got some news from Mongoose seems they have yet to even put my book in the mail and they say the will do so some time next week. At this point unspecific statements like this are pretty lame. I could order the book now from the war store with a discount silly me for trying to support the company that makes the game. :(

Neal hasn't shipped out any ACTA:SF stuff yet either.

MarkDawg said:

Warstores shipping times have gotten pretty lame. I used to order from them alot now taking a week to ship an item from the time I order it an pay for it is pretty standard. I mostly use FRP. They usually ship same day. Sadly they are out of books.

Cyporiean said:
MarkDawg said:

Its showing up as available now.

IraShaine1972 said:
Cyporiean said:
MarkDawg said:

Its showing up as available now.

My Black Friday order still shows the ACTA:SF Squadrons as being out of stock.

Have not seen any advertised as "in stock" in the UK - the ones I have seen (so far) have all be pre-order only.

Based on recent experience – I feel that Mongoose may be the quickest option.

Shadowdave

I would not expect ACTA:SF to show up in any "Friendly Local Game Store" till towards the end of January at the earliest. (When Mongoose have cleared their backlog)

Recent experience has taught me that in the UK that it can take”a wee while” for games to turn up in the shops after being released.

Hi guys,

As you can see, people are now getting the rulebooks we dispatched last week (and anyone waiting for rulebooks in the UK, Europe or 'rest of the world' will be happy to hear they were dispatched yesterday!).

The guys are now working on squadron sets, which are being dispatched throughout this week. Fleet sets start next week.

Currently on schedule!

Back