Rebel colonies

Rob_A

Mongoose
Read this months S&P, it has an awesome article in it. I will have to create one of these rebel colonies. I really like the look of it. Also, Yay! The fortress I built! :D :p :roll: But yeah, I will be painting up LAMI and probably ordering that deal. I read it as £30 for 2 boxes of LAMI and a sov-spy.

My skinny-playing friend has been aching for this list to make its' appearacne, and I don't think he'll be dissapointed. He loves armies of low quality troops by the bushel.

Hey Rob, are the vehicles your creations as well? Just curious as to where you got the basic vehicles for it.

The fortress looks very cool, by the way. It primarily uses the platformer and hexagon sets, right?

would have been nice to be able to upgrade a squad to ride bikes or to have a biker squad ? as wheeled is nothing exciting unles it has one hit point ;) heheheheh

dyssnowman said:
Hey Rob, are the vehicles your creations as well? Just curious as to where you got the basic vehicles for it.

The fortress looks very cool, by the way. It primarily uses the platformer and hexagon sets, right?

Yeah and the vehicles aren't.
I imagine it was some £1 store 1/46th cars with plasticard superglued to them intelligently. I have vehicles that are similar for a mad max style game.

Rob_alderman said:
Yeah and the vehicles aren't.
I imagine it was some £1 store 1/46th cars with plasticard superglued to them intelligently. I have vehicles that are similar for a mad max style game.

The minis used in that article are preproduction BF Evo Hilux Trucks, with considerable modification :)

well it actually made my head start to ache...

because i originally planned to play LAMI+Marauders

but the idea of my very own anarchoforce, including saboteurs and mad max style buggys doesn't want to get out of my head.

This article got me thinking the same thing. I think that I have about three boxes floating around, maybe four. Talk about a lot of cannon fodder! :twisted:

I'd like to see a squad of Warrior Bugs slaughtering through a civilian mob.
I asume they won't even be reduced in their running speed.

as one can get a whopping 100 civilians for 500 points, i dont think the warriors would live through the first wave of reactions.

well, i think i'll do it, got a neat minecolony background, gonna use the street gang from gomc1 for civilians (sooo cheap), but with a bit of modifiying, also i need to look for standard bearers, black and red flags and some cool models for "officers" (oh and something to make my wagons from, local toystore, watch out!)

haha! Cool. Sounds like such a fun force. I'm going to try and buy a force like this. My vehicles are going to be Ainsty hastily armoured trucks, so that I can use them for any post-apocalyptic games too.

>My skinny-playing friend has been aching for this list to make its' >appearacne, and I don't think he'll be dissapointed. He loves armies of low >quality troops by the bushel.

This would be Vincenzo yeah?

I may use the Plastic Bauhaus Troops from the starter box of Warzone.

I never used them but I always liked the look of that army. They might be a little smaller but I think I can live with that. :D

Might have to make rules for their little battle suits, which I have as well...

Saw the list, loved the list. Also loved the fact we're seeing some vehicles. I think someone could do up an article on vehicles alone and it would be awesome. I hope this is the type of thing well see in the new rulebook...

--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

Back