R20 Character Sheets

ottarrus

Emperor Mongoose
I posted a question asking about suggestions for a VTT platform.
After some hemming and hawing, I've decided to try R20 for my game.
Someone on that previous thread said that there as a Traveller character sheet on R20, but I haven't yet been able to find it. Does anyone have a link for it?

Thanks all!

I don't know if you can link to it directly. However, here's how to find it. You must be the GM of the game for starters, then you go to the game's Roll20 introdution page (one with the "cover image", description of the game you've written, game's own forum etc.). There you select "Settings". Then select "Game Settings". You'll be taken to another page. On that page scroll down to the character sheet drop down menu. From that menu, find and select either "Mongoose Traveller 1st Edition" or "Mongoose Traveller 2nd Edition" depending on the edition you're using. Scroll to the bottom of the page and SAVE your settings. Then exit the settings page, your browser may warn that settings (or whatnot) have not been saved, but they have been, just exit.

Now, when you log into your game, the character sheet is ready. You just need to create a character to see it. From the character's info, select the sheet tab -- hey presto!

Back