Quick question about the Vorlon and Centauri minis....

lastbesthope

Mongoose
Hi guys,

Picked both of the above up in my FLGS today. Nice sculpts.

Just a couple of questions:

1) In the Centauri pack, the noble with the fanhair (as opposed ot the topknot), is his sword arm supposed to be moulded detached from the body for us to stick on seperately? It looks deliberate, but I'm just checking.

2) Similar question for the Vorlons. The one painted yellow that is at the back left, or back right, depending on which of the Mongoose picsyou're looking at. Is their ecounter suit 'collar' supposed to have that little gap at the back? It makes it look a bit like a toilet seat. Again I think the answer is yes, but I'm just making sure.

BTW, love the minis, can't wait for the EF ones.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
1) In the Centauri pack, the noble with the fanhair (as opposed ot the topknot), is his sword arm supposed to be moulded detached from the body for us to stick on seperately? It looks deliberate, but I'm just checking.

LBH

Like you are ever going to stick any minis together. :D

lastbesthope said:
Cheers Reborn, didn't know you got the B5 minis.

LBH
I don't, but you can tell from the pictures on the site :)

If you click on the Centauri noble on the components list, the sword is attached by a bit of metal to his leg for later reattachment to his arm.

And the vorlon that you mentioned, you can tell it's supposed to be like that by a gap in the picture.

Give LBH a break guys :p

He has a lot more chance of painting the minis if he has them rather than if he doesn't ;)

At least this way if he does ever want to paint them they'll be there when he needs them :)

Reborn said:
lastbesthope said:
Cheers Reborn, didn't know you got the B5 minis.

LBH
I don't, but you can tell from the pictures on the site :)

If you click on the Centauri noble on the components list, the sword is attached by a bit of metal to his leg for later reattachment to his arm.

And the vorlon that you mentioned, you can tell it's supposed to be like that by a gap in the picture.

The pictures on the site are better than the ones on the boxes. And I swear that Centauri component list wasn't there last night!

LBH

Reborn said:
Greg Smith said:
Reborn said:

Nope.
Cold and heartless as always, Greg :lol:

(Someone's heading for a slap, someone other than me 8) )

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

He was so desperate to get his thunderbolts and he was so boastful about spending hundreds of pounds on fleet boxes, yet he does nothing with them. He deserves a little mickey-taking.

Like I always say, if I don't have the minis I don;t have the option to paint them.

One of these days I'll show up at a tourney and have minis painted, my opponent will faint and I will win by default :p

LBH

Reborn said:

He has a lot more chance of painting the minis if he has them rather than if he doesn't ;)

At least this way if he does ever want to paint them they'll be there when he needs them :)
Believe I already said that LBH ;)

Shadow Queen said:
Flat packed fleets are for newbies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right guys???

Yeah, I'm such a noob, thatr's why I made it through the first round @ GenCon last year and you didn't :lol:

To be fair I'd have lost to Low Roller as well if I'd been playing him.

LBH

It always amazes me that you pushed for an additional whitestar in the ISA fleet box but haven't made any whitestars.

Greg Smith said:
It always amazes me that you pushed for an additional whitestar in the ISA fleet box but haven't made any whitestars.

LMAO!

I also wonder what would happen if, say, the new Conan game was prepainted like some rumours are indicating it may possibly be, and LBH bought that. I guess we could always laugh at how he leaves his prepainted figures prepainted and doesn't repaint them :)

lastbesthope said:
Shadow Queen said:
Flat packed fleets are for newbies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right guys???

Yeah, I'm such a noob, thatr's why I made it through the first round @ GenCon last year and you didn't :lol:

To be fair I'd have lost to Low Roller as well if I'd been playing him.

LBH

ITS CUSE NOBODY PLAYED ACTA IN MY GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your gonna get a slap this time mister

Back