Pop Quiz: Skyhook Poll

Skyhooks - How Many in a Box?

• One Skyhook for $39.95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Skyhooks for $59.95

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Matt, any chance you can run alternate deals through the webstore. Like three for whatever price the double pack is? Since it's (probably) one plane per sprue, you could just send out three sprues. Might even save money if it's sans packaging

Same with the tiny bugs. Any chance we could get a "mega-deal" through just the webstore. Might help out those looking to have tons of tiny bugs on the cheap.

Good on you for listening to what the customers want BTW. Much better than that other company...

--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

Hi,
I'd go for 2 in the box with the option to buy them on there own from mongoose direct. For mail order you could stick the model in bags and get round the packaging costs.

Gazza

chris_valera said:
Hey Matt, any chance you can run alternate deals through the webstore. Like three for whatever price the double pack is? Since it's (probably) one plane per sprue, you could just send out three sprues. Might even save money if it's sans packaging

Same with the tiny bugs. Any chance we could get a "mega-deal" through just the webstore. Might help out those looking to have tons of tiny bugs on the cheap.

Good on you for listening to what the customers want BTW. Much better than that other company...

--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

That would be incredible.

I would love to have 2 to a box. I usually buy 2-4 of the same kits anyhow. I cant wait for the ship kits.

ok to use them to effectiveness in my force i will need 4+... soo uhhh 2 for 60 is definitely a great choice...

And guys.. does anyone play ANY other game (Non MGP) that listens to its customers this well?? and lets them decide what they want Packaging to be?? nope didnt think so.. they have just made a customer for life.. and maybe a new MI too.. hehe

altahara said:
ok to use them to effectiveness in my force i will need 4+... soo uhhh 2 for 60 is definitely a great choice...

And guys.. does anyone play ANY other game (Non MGP) that listens to its customers this well?? and lets them decide what they want Packaging to be?? nope didnt think so.. they have just made a customer for life.. and maybe a new MI too.. hehe

urban mammoth loves there costumer base almost to the point of incest..... :lol:

Attack of the stupid, I read the title, assumed it was some stoopid prediction thread, and went for one. Then I read the fist post. And slapped myself. So despite what the poll says, this is one less for 1, and one more for 2.

You can never have too many aircraft :)

2 for less sounds good to me. If the skyhooks are the size of land raiders, how big will the other dropships be? Are there plans to put out models of all of the ships? I'd get all of the naval ships (mutiples if they are all packaged like the skyhooks might be).

Carloss said:
I really cant spend more than thirty dollars from my moms credit card, That's about as much as I can repay, so one for forty is my only chance, and a fat one at that.

You could try and find a friend to go in with you or see if she'd let you pay off a little bit more. My friends are always abusing my generosity and patience and credit card

I voted yesterday but didn't weigh in...

Two for $60 is excellent! I will probably by buy two boxes at the price and convert out at least one to be a crashed Skyhook as an objective for my MI to rescue the downed pilots or a special dignitary. :D

The thought has just settled in. The SKYHOOKs. The smallest aircraft, are as big as LAND RAIDERS?

*Duct tapes jaw shut........

I want vikings.......

Lots of vikings..........

And slingshots..........................................................

I can't wait for the viking's or slingshot's either i just hope mongoose do the same offer as they are with the skyhooks

Regards Oldbury

Back