Pop Quiz: Skyhook Poll

Skyhooks - How Many in a Box?

• One Skyhook for $39.95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Skyhooks for $59.95

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would like 2, paying the 20 extra bucks would probly be worth it so I don't see why not, but it will make it a little more prohibitive for basic gamers unless they split it with their friends. 2 it is though! that means double the conversions, double the bits, double the fun :p

2 for 60 would sell me. The Skyhook is probably the least interesting aircraft to me, but if I could get a sortie at a reasonable price I'd break down and do it. Of course, the issue would then be where to store the goodies :)

On a side note to Matt: The swarm boxes would be a fantastic idea. We get lots of interest over here for the game, but the high cost of building an Arachnid force, especially compared to the MI, is making things a bit tricky. I really think that swarm box idea for warriors would really bring out a lot of new players in the DC Metro area.

I voted for two for $60.

And watch how many IG players snatch them up to proxy for a $150 valkyrie.(or whatever 80 pounds comes to).

I don't even play SST and I'm probably picking up a box. :shock:

only question ive got is what would UK prices be?

id probably go for two depending

it sounds like £40 for 2 and £30 for one, is that right?

Two in a box is pretty cool for the Skyhooks. I voted for that.

Also, $40 swarm box of Bugs? Done deal...over and over again.

I really cant spend more than thirty dollars from my moms credit card, That's about as much as I can repay, so one for forty is my only chance, and a fat one at that.

Despite orignally not wanting either the skyhook or LAMI you're deffinately tempting me into buying some, 2 would be best as that way i could run larger demo games for klendathu using them

Regards Oldbury

Kristovich said:
Doing some math made me believe it was chaper with two for 59 than two for 78 or something (39x2 is 78 right?).

yes in the language of math 39x2=78, 78>59 true, now using our data we can conclude that the box deal of 2 for 59 is cheaper than buying 2 individually at 39 :D

2 for 60$ here too.
1) Will use more than one (just 12 models capability isn't enough for LAMIs ;) )
2) It makes them cheaper
3) Should there be an excessive one it can easily be used for conversions or sold.

Back