Pity Poor August

was not going too get into another mongoose game system, there was no way I was but no :shock: foolish me whent too the open day and played the lone wolf game DMed by august laughing my socks off and now think this not conan will be the next system.the adventure will what I will most likley use as a taster so bring it on :twisted:

toothill man said:
was not going too get into another mongoose game system, there was no way I was but no :shock: foolish me whent too the open day and played the lone wolf game DMed by august laughing my socks off and now think this not conan will be the next system.the adventure will what I will most likley use as a taster so bring it on :twisted:

I know what you're saying toothill. I'm a long time fan but I've been completely blown away by the quality of this product. I was leafing through the three books out so far this weekend and I have to say that they are without doubt the best RPG products I have ever picked up.

columbob said:
So, what's the situation with this scenario? Will it see the light of the Internet anytime soon? :?:

Er... it happens to me that this little question has not received any real answer... er... :p

Back