OGL-CyberNet

A

Anonymous

Right now we have are own little forum. Lets start the ideas and creativeity to start a flowin. Let me jump in first with my own little submissions.

Quickdraw holster provides a +2 on initative. requires the quick draw feat to use properly. Purchase DC:15 These holsters are custom crafted by a weapon smith to fit not only your body but also the exact gun your gonna put there. So if you buy it for a colt python dont expect it to be any good for your m1911 automatic. These holsters come in many different styles and materials. Most are made of leather of some sort. Let your play a little creative freedom. Personaly A friend of mine told me about a magnitic holster that held the wepon. Kinda cool. Characters who would care to try can make there own. This would require a craft weaponsmith check DC:25.Hey for a plus 2 on init Its worth it to me.

Now for my favorite gun in all of cyberpunk.The Glock 30 machine pistol.
It came in to differant caliburs .45 and 10mm.Heres my shot at a D20 version.

Weapon Damage Crit Dtype Range ROF Mag Size Weight DC RES
Glock30 2d6+3 20 Ballistic 50ft S,A 30 M 4lb 25 Res+2
.45apc 2d6+2 20
This is almost just like the glock 40 except that is a machine pistol making it able to do 3 round burst fire. It also has an increased maginze capacity.The 2 Differant damages and magazine are for the differant ammo types. Its also a mastercraft weapon provideing the +1 on attack rolls. THe bouns to damage is a reflection on muzzle volicity and craftmanship of the weapon. The true main differance in the damage instead of a 2d6 your geting a 2d6+3 Or +2 .This increases the maxium amount of damage you can do and it increase's the average damage you can do. Ill take and average of hit of 9 or 8 in exchange for a possible hit of 15. Double tap would provide a bouns damage of 1d6+1.Brust fire would give a bouns of 2d6+2. This weapon is the Cream of the Glock crop of weapontry. There isnt a single thing you can do to customize this weapon As its all done for you. These are built specialy for the person buying them. Sort of made to fit you. Anyone useing this gun that it wasnt made for suffers a -4 to hit and loses the bouns to damage and the masterwork +1 to hit. Also please notice the purchase DC of 25 These are expensive and hard to find.

Hope This spawns some interesting posts. Id like to point out that this weapon is mostly for advanced characters around 5th to 8th level. I wouldnt give it to my players at 1st. Man Iam long winded today. :lol:

Just a question Payote . . Would that +2 init only be when you started the combat by drawing your weapon and using it? Or by simply wearing one would a player always move faster? Examples:

Boomzilla is guarding a car in a bad side of town. He spots some Meshbacks eyeing the ride and decides to draw and cap one just to prove a point. He would get the +2 Init.

However,

Boomzilla is eating some oodles of noodles at the local Neon Dragon, when a Full Military Tac Team lands out front cannons blazing. Knowing putting up a fight would be loco, he bolts. And would not receive the +2 Init.

Right, wrong? Just curious,
PsyJack

um...they have that cyber holster that allows u quick draw....and like a search check of 22 to even find it
so maybe this holdster could just give u quick draw?

• psyclonejack said:
      Just a question Payote . . Would that +2 init only be when you started the combat by drawing your weapon and using it? Or by simply wearing one would a player always move faster?

Ok Psyclonejack Your post pretty much was right the bouns to initive would be only for the first time in a combat that you draw. The character would not get a bonus for just wearing it. Only when You start some shit by going for the quick draw. Not sure I said this but to use the holster right required that you have the quick draw feat.

cerhob said:
um...they have that cyber holster that allows u quick draw....and like a search check of 22 to even find it
so maybe this holdster could just give u quick draw?

Yeah cerhob they do have the cyberholster but this gives characters a cool equipment option that dose'nt require cyberware . Yeah its not as easy to hide as a cyberholster. But in most case's where your gonna get searched the person doing the search will probly have a scanner or something . Unless your a really nice GM and let your characters get by with the pat down methods. Which are good in an emergancy but when going to a meet with a contact Id watch out for the airport security. Maybe Iam just a rough GM. Also It never hurts to have a back up weapon (MOST OF MY CHARACTERS HAD A SHITLOAD ) And drawing from a backup should be a quick draw situation. Just my thought. Also if your character has the skill sleight of hand a good roll should let you keep your weapon. By the way sleight of hand skill inst in blue bold print in the book it is in black lower case bold thought. right after sense motive. You can even use it untrained but must take 10 when doing so.

Payote,

Was looking through my book and happened accross page 114. Holsters.
They mention Concealed Carry, and Hip. Under Hip, quick drw is mentioned. You might want to take a look.

The Glock still rocks, have to pick one up at the local gun and go next stop.
PsycloneJack

psyclonejack said:
Payote,

Was looking through my book and happened accross page 114. Holsters.
They mention Concealed Carry, and Hip. Under Hip, quick drw is mentioned. You might want to take a look.

The Glock still rocks, have to pick one up at the local gun and go next stop.
PsycloneJack
I read that. Still like my holster Ill probly add the tie breaker abilty to it Cause it makes sense. My group usually just rolls another die to break a tie. Like two people roll 10 for init they just roll again to see who goes first between them so like 10.5 and 10.2. The guy with 10.5 would go first.

Back