OGL Ancients Character Sheet

A

Anonymous

The Conan character sheet is wonderful. I wonder if we'll get one custom for Greeks and Egyptians in Ancients. This bit of support is SO useful and I'm ready to play. If anyone has ideas about sheets, let's hear em. I'm using a 3.5 sheet off the web for now but this is a specific game with a very different focus from D&D... Gods and such... Anyway, I really like the product so far. We need this type genre. Who here had a love affair with movies like Clash of the Titans, and Jason and the Argonauts?

There is a sheet in the book ( its a nice one too), but they haven't put it up for download yet.

Come on Mongoose upload that puppy!

rook111 said:
There is a sheet in the book ( its a nice one too), but they haven't put it up for download yet.

Come on Mongoose upload that puppy!

Ah, okay. Forgivable, then. But a download is de rigeur (my French is terrible -- obviously! :lol: )

I haven't gotten my book yet. I went to my FLGS and they had one copy. I was late and running a game of CONAN, so I barely even got a chance to look at it. When I went back last week it was sold. Doh!

There IS a nice one in the book, but it'd be awkward to cleanup, (pagination and page border in the unprintable margins etc.) plus no place for favor status with the gods. It has a really cool Egyptian background, but my campaign is Greek, so the theme doesn't quite fit. The Conan CS has the ability to type in the stats, and that's a nice feature. Speaking of Conan, the coolest map is up on the site for that world. I would love a more detailed map of the Mediterranean at the time of Troy in the Age of Heroes. I have the Argonauts figure sets from the Foundry and they are screaming to be played! That's right before Troy from a mythological standpoint. (Hercules who was an Argonaut killed Priam's father in at least one ancient account) Everybody wants to meet Hercules and Jason but you can't find 'em without a map.

Anonymous said:
There IS a nice one in the book, but it'd be awkward to cleanup, (pagination and page border in the unprintable margins etc.) plus no place for favor status with the gods.

You would think they'd design one that would be easy to upload and create more buzz about their product ...

I have the Argonauts figure sets from the Foundry and they are screaming to be played!

**Drools. Heads over to The Foundry.**

Any progress on that downloadable character sheet, Mr.Mongoose?

A Greek version would be nice!

:shock: I look every day for my character sheet of the Gods. Could you send Hermes down to at least tell us how long we have to wait. I want to play! My group have made all the sacrifices we can think of. Throw me a bone or a lightning bolt or something.

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay - I was under the impression that this had already been done, and so was surprised to see your requests here. Currently looking into it and kicking heads - one way or another, you'll have your character sheet download in a day or two!

<comes in, confused look as he rubs the side of his face>

What the hell... ? I didn't have anything to do with this...

:)

-A

Mongoose August said:
<comes in, confused look as he rubs the side of his face>

What the hell... ? I didn't have anything to do with this...

:)

-A

Look, everybody, it's August!
:shock:
GET HIM!

Looks like it is a little messed up though. The skill section is a bit blurry on the words. Is there a chance of a sheet that is printer friendly?

Nice. Thanks for the support and making this available. :D

(I can see how printing this might be a pain though ... luckily I have one of those combo printer copiers which doesn't flip out when text and pics are combined.)

Mongoose Matt -

Could someone fix the .pdf of the OGL Ancients character sheet?

I have no idea how the second page could be smudged so much, but it is sad to see the official character sheet from the publisher's site be inexplicably flawed.

Thanks!

Back