Official New Model Thread

Found some images from a Megazine story from three years ago:

2244371-citi_def_large.jpg

280.jpg

Quentin Tarantino Block use khaki fatigues with red armour and yellow lettering. Looks simple to paint and should be rather striking.

I like the look of that. A brown/red armour or red/black armour would also look nice.

I don't think anyone bothers with camouflage in the 2000AD universe.

If you take a gander at the latter half of the incredible Day of Chaos storyline (1743-1789), you'll see literally dozens of different blocks' Citi-Def units in full gore-drenched colour, busily murdering each other for multiple gut-wrenching episodes as MC-1 dies a slow horrible death. The follow-up story Debris also has Sue Perkins Block Citi-Def squaring off against the Space Corps, so that's two colour schemes for the price of one.

Can someone post a couple of pics of Space Corp judges, I want to paint mine over the Christmas break.

Ben2 said:
I like the look of that. A brown/red armour or red/black armour would also look nice.

I don't think anyone bothers with camouflage in the 2000AD universe.

The more advanced the technology, the less camo they use.

I want a mutant martial artist. Oversized hands or extra long legs might do the trick. Gorilla in a Bruce Lee outfit would also be cool (with knee pads if necessary).

Models for punks, desperados, mutants, chimps and servo droids with long rifles and spit guns would be handy. Medics for those that can use them too.

Gangs - Hard Men with girls Hairstyles
Judge Fish
Democracy marchers - banners and placards
Luxor city judge set
Some more superheroes
Resyk staff - you could run some senarios with them grabbing the living to fill quotas

Terrain and vehicles PDf/Worldworks style which would also give you option for larger vehicles like the Sov Rad tank

How about folowing ?
Exo-men (Criminals in powerful exo-skeltons)
Zombies
Troggies (Undercity dwellers)

Stan Lee (Perp)
De Marco (PI)
Dirty Frank (Wally Squad)
Rat Fink and Rat Pack bases
Mandroid

Judge on Zipper Bike
Judge with jet pack
Judge on power board

Max Normal
Blanche Tatum
A game show host

I would love to see these, wish I didn't miss the kick starter for Dredd :(

Apologies if they've been mentioned before ...

If you do a Brit -Cit juge on Iron Lion, any chance of a Cal-Hab rider, too?

Cal-Hab15.jpg

Also, having been googling for images from the Crusade stpry, a female Brit-Cit judge wouldn't go amiss - perhaps with a bumpf gun to make that option available.

Very niche appeal, I know, but I can hope ...

Back