Official New Model Thread

cheetor said:
Here I am... still standing by... five hours later :)

Was expectin to receive something yesterday but it did not turn up - should be Monday (well sorth waiting for though...).

I'd like a Gorilla in an anti-mugging suit with a sword. Some more models with long rifles or spit guns would be also handy. Mutant with a spitgun, plus a desperado with long rifle ideally. Also some more medic models...Mutant Medic, Chimp Medic, Juve medic.

Out of morbid curiosity, are there any plans on re-releasing the GoMC1 Cit-Def and Medic, to add a bit of variety to the new ones? I always thought that was one of the best blisters from that range, and would be a shame if they never saw the light of day again.

Not at this time - they are a bit different in style to the new ones.

:( Boo! I always wanted those...Maybe down the line there might be a chance to re-release them as "classic" models. Food for thought.

msprange said:
I am afraid the killdozer is out - 2000AD do not own the IP (belongs to Matchbox!).

I have just reread the Cursed Earth saga and saw that and thought - 'that was a toy. I think I had one. I didn't realise it was connected to JD.'

Any reason why these is no H Wagon as its probably (outside of Lawmasters) the most common JD vehicle seen? Plus there are a number of versions?

Da Boss said:
Any reason why these is no H Wagon as its probably (outside of Lawmasters) the most common JD vehicle seen? Plus there are a number of versions?

Because a proper H-Wagon would be HUGE!

are there any plans on re-releasing the GoMC1 Cit-Def and Medic, to add a bit of variety to the new ones? I always thought that was one of the best blisters from that range, and would be a shame if they never saw the light of day again.

+1 They're awesome and would be great for Sov Invasion Resistance variant models.

msprange said:
I am afraid the killdozer is out - 2000AD do not own the IP (belongs to Matchbox!).
Hmm, I never realized it was a toy as well. Shame really because it's a nice enough vehicle...

You could of course do something similar but aesthetically different. Happens a lot in the business and in this case, there's a certain moral right to "emulate" even :mrgreen:

Not sure if seriusly dreddhead people would be happy with that of course. Prolly not. But it might sell to others who are just generally into scifi minis all the same.

msprange said:
Da Boss said:

Because a proper H-Wagon would be HUGE!

So no full-size Strato V on the horizon then? :wink:

Can I put in a suggestion / request for some more mutants?
I'd really, *really* like some nice figures for Rhode Island Red and Morgair. They were great characters. Years ago I had the Citadel figures for these guys, but they were sadly lost. It would be great to have some new versions of them!

This is a simple request or question really. Can we or are we likely to see Female versions of Judges that are scheduled for release.

I.E Female Sov, Female Brit-Cit and Female versions (if not already included) of the forthcoming World Judges' box set.

Back