Latest News for Judge Dredd

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
The first production models of the Citi-Def Squad, Sov Invasion Force (still waiting for the Sentenoid and Satellat), Zombie Horde, Judge DeMarco, and Psi-Judge Anderson have arrived and are getting a lick of paint. Kickstarter Backers will start seeing these models in the next 2-3 weeks. The rest of you will have to wait just a little longer, I am afraid!

The Lawmaster has started to be shipped out to Kickstarter Backers, and we have the first painted pictures of this wonderful model coming to Planet Mongoose a little later this week. Kickstarter Backers and followers of Eye on Mongoose on Facebook will have already seen this model!

A technical problem with the Manta Prowl Tank has now been resolved, and prototyping is happening right now. Once this model has been done, the other Judge Dredd vehicles, such as the Pat Wagons and Banshee Interceptor, will be following hot on its tail.

The weapon packs have also been designed and finished, and are just waiting for their turn in the 3D prototyping queue.

msprange said:
A technical problem with the Manta Prowl Tank has now been resolved, and prototyping is happening right now
Are there still any plans to release the Manta as a plastic kit someday down the line?

I am really looking forward to getting my Manta. I figured that it might be one of the last Kickstarter items to get finished, but it doesnt look like thats the case :)

Did we ever find out what the fourth pat-wagon variant is going to be?

tnjrp said:
msprange said:
A technical problem with the Manta Prowl Tank has now been resolved, and prototyping is happening right now
Are there still any plans to release the Manta as a plastic kit someday down the line?

I think it unlikely, but never say never...

Got a feeling it will pretty much match the illustration of a hover pat-wagon seen at the beginning of the Block Mania story in 2000ad. When Dan Tanna, Ricki Fullerton blocks etc charged out onto the tween plaza you saw at least two.

Deathjester said:
1: Riot
2: Med
3: Fire
4: Hover version

Aaah, the hover version, of course.

Thanks Deathjester :)

Greg Smith said:
But we haven't seen a picture of No. 4 yet.

Some of us chose it without seeing it. :?

Well, it being a Kickstarter thing, the hover wagon is far from the only thing bought sight unseen :)

I am signed up for one of each. Looking forward to seeing some painted photos of all of the vehicles.

Deathjester said:
Got a feeling it will pretty much match the illustration of a hover pat-wagon seen at the beginning of the Block Mania story in 2000ad. When Dan Tanna, Ricki Fullerton blocks etc charged out onto the tween plaza you saw at least two.

This is the current plan.

Back