NPC Cards - FINAL DRAFTS (All classes!)

Hey Mayhem,

I haven't posted here in a long time, but I gotta give you a big thumbs up for attempting what you're doing! :D

I hope you complete these cards, they will be an invaluable help to Conan GMs.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

I use pdfcreator from sourcefourge.net. I haven't made extensive use of it yet but it seems to be exactly what you're looking for. The link follows:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

If I get a chance this weekend I'll try to check your npc sheets on my character generator. It should be a good test for both of them.

Myrmidon

Mayhem said:
If folks could volunteer to proof-read one set of cards each, (or maybe even two in the case of Thieves and scholars), that would be very useful.
Sure thing. I'll start with the Thief.

Thanks Mayhem, these are great! I can't wait to start using them!

In terms of layout, I think it would be useful to group the cards by race rather than level. I'm more likely to need a "pack of Zamoran thieves of various levels" than a "pack of 3rd level thieves of various races."

Arranging the cards by race would also make proof-reading more convenient ...

Indeed it would.

I used a few of the Barbarian cards last weekend, I cut the cards out and glued them to 3 inch by 5 inch index cards. It's not a perfect fit, as the NPC cards turn out to be 3 1/4 inch by 4 5/8 inch. However, with a pair of scissors it can be made to fit.

The cards end up working beautifully this way, not too mention you can use them as initiative cards as well. I also have a index card box so once they're cut and pasted (so to speak) it'll be a neat NPC/mook system.

SS

Back