Tim Mercado said:which links can you download the updated information from....page 7 or page 1?
Trodax said:OK, I finally got the time to look through the skills of the thief cards. Found a couple of things, some of them skill-related, some of them not:
* The Hyborian has Listen listed twice. The points add up though, meaning that the extra ranks that have gone into Listen should be placed elsewhere.
* Disguise gets synergy bonus from having 5 ranks in Bluff. This bonus is only valid when in disguise and "acting in character", so I guess its mostly a matter of taste if you want to include it or not.
* The level 20 Zamorian is missing one point from Move Silently, probably the point you get from Light Footed.
* Noticed that you changed the Hyborians abilities from the usual 15,14,13,12,10,8 to 14,13,13,12,12,8. I'm pretty sure this was intentional, but I just thought I'd check.
* At levels 1 and 2 (both Hyborian and Zamorian), dodge defense is one point to high. Looks like they get the benefit from the Dodge feat, even though they don't have it until level 3.
* Some layout stuff: parts of text sometimes end up outside of the box. This is the case with the Sneak attack class feature at level 1 and the Mobility feat at level 5. Not a nig deal at all though, you can easily still read it.
Thats all I got for now.