Nike Class Battlecruiser

Bubbalo said:
Uh.......I'm probably just blind, but does the site mention somewhere how much you expect them to cost?
You're fine...I think I'm going blind! Page updated accordingly but Davesaint has the price right.

Ramping up for another batch...have 24 units preordered. Please contact me if you wish to place an order, that way I'll know how many to cast. We're probably looking at September/October...

Thanks!

Pics are still coming in! Thanks Nightmares about Minbari!!

P1040038.jpg

P1040033.jpg

P1040031.jpg

I didn't send yo ua pic, but somewhere in the last couple of pages, a nike was in the middle of my crusade EA fleet pics ;-)

There are no 'official' stats for this ship, as it is not actually produced by mongoose, however I think that earlier in this thread they bandied about a few ideas as to how it could be played.

Hey,
I'm just trying to track down where I can get some Nike Battlscrusiers. I sent Chris Yu an email, way back in APR. He said he was going to make a batch soon. Any word on when?
KONNOC[/b]

KONNOC said:
Hey,
I'm just trying to track down where I can get some Nike Battlscrusiers. I sent Chris Yu an email, way back in APR. He said he was going to make a batch soon. Any word on when?
KONNOC[/b]

I'm not sure, but with the impending arrival of child 2 and his work, I am not sure if it will be done anytime soon.

Dave

I got an email from him the other day, and he said something to the effect of NOT ANYTIME SOON.
He's not even taking pre orders.

Hey,
thanks for getting back to me guys, its a shame really if theres a huge delay on making more Nikes. I'm sure theres more than a few of us that can't wait to get our hands on some. I guess, I'm going to have to see about tracking down some of those Quasars (Supernova) EA ships then.

Please post any updates you may have. Thanks.

Back