Nike Class Battlecruiser

KONNOC said:
Hey,
thanks for getting back to me guys, its a shame really if theres a huge delay on making more Nikes. I'm sure theres more than a few of us that can't wait to get our hands on some. I guess, I'm going to have to see about tracking down some of those Quasars (Supernova) EA ships then.

Please post any updates you may have. Thanks.

Quasar comes...in a few days :wink:

(EA)Urobach,
How can I go about getting my hands on a couple of the Quasars? Do you have a site? Will you take Pay pal?
Konnoc.

KONNOC said:
(EA)Urobach,
How can I go about getting my hands on a couple of the Quasars? Do you have a site? Will you take Pay pal?
Konnoc.

all relevant infos, here:
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30050

if you interested: PM or mail me, please. i use mail order.
own site: no.
paypal: yes

Wow, 4 years. That definitely earns a...
2hd2w48.jpg

interesting for new comers though!

what is the use of have SAP on Beam weapons though? (from suggested stats for the Nike BC)?

First edition ACTA didn't have the same beam rules. Beams had SAP (some races only had AP).

Beams had an escalating hit number, 3,4,5,6.... With SAP hull 4 ships were commonly called "beam-bait". Because with SAP they started to hit on 2's.

Love thread necromancy! I love my Nike-class cruiser. Added some extra weapons to it to make it look more menacing. And since it wasn't an official ship in the universe and was a one-off design, I gave it the only name that fit...Enterprise. lol :D

Chris

Back