New Table for the 'Goose.

Sgt. Brassones

Mongoose
GF9 Have made a new BF:E table for mongoose:

overview.sized.jpg

Here's a link to the gallery: http://www.gf9.com/terrain/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Conflict-in-the-Middle-East&id=overview

Actually that table now belongs to The Old Soldier.

Speaking of which, Old Soldier, I think I may have to make a trip out that way, if you can spare the time. Maybe come football season :) (Who Dey!)

shotgun-toting chipmunk said:
Actually that table now belongs to The Old Soldier.

Speaking of which, Old Soldier, I think I may have to make a trip out that way, if you can spare the time. Maybe come football season :) (Who Dey!)

Your welcome to come. If you wish I can even put you up for a night or two. 8)

FYI: Mongoose never ordered, nor bought this table. I asked GF9 to build it. I allowed Mongoose to send minis to GF9, and allowed GF9 to take pics of the table, to promote both BFE and GF9. I received nothing for this.

Just in case some of you guys had any questions along that line... :lol:

It's similar to the one that MGP had at Origins and I assume will be at Gencon Indy.

Maybe I'll get to play a game on either of these tables. Indy and Cincy aren't that far away. :)

Nezeray

The Old Soldier said:
FYI: Mongoose never ordered, nor bought this table. I asked GF9 to build it. I allowed Mongoose to send minis to GF9, and allowed GF9 to take pics of the table, to promote both BFE and GF9. I received nothing for this.

Just in case some of you guys had any questions along that line... :lol:

Then here is to you, TOS!

Good work, i know it dosn't count for much from another player but it's great to see positive activity for the game. You should definately get a ribbon at evo command for that IMO.

Cheers,

Back