Narn Booze

There are 2 Narn drinks mentioned in the old "Dining on Babylon 5" book.

Taree (recipe in the book) is a ruby coloured wine flavoured with fruits and klga bark spice.. It is listed as the 7th most incapacitating drink on B5. It cauterizes your ulcers.

The other Narn drink mentioned is Kriul, listed as the 3rd most incapacitating drink on B5 with the comment "Use only as a disinfectant.

The book is listed as the human edition, goodness knows what effects these would have on other races, except the Narn who probably enjoy them.

No mention of how canon these are, but it gives you an idea.

LBH

Actually for a game that's on again off again out here (the GM will have the occasional real life problem come up) one of the bars in the game served Narn Beer. Doesn't do too much other than knocked out my character for a couple of hours (human soldier with the best stats I ever rolled for a character in my life). Granted he was first level at the time but still, dang.

LoneStranger said:
Actually for a game that's on again off again out here (the GM will have the occasional real life problem come up) one of the bars in the game served Narn Beer. .

See, I could see the Narns at one time having been some pretty serious brewers and vinters. They were an agrarian bunch before the first Centauri occupation.

Back