Mongoose silence?

A

Anonymous

Guest
Is there any official point of view from Mongoose about Lone Wolf next releases… ? , I don´t know, but I haven´t read anyone in this board the last months, only fan ideas and suggestions…
 

Sabbak

Mongoose
Anonymous said:
Is there any official point of view from Mongoose about Lone Wolf next releases… ? , I don´t know, but I haven´t read anyone in this board the last months, only fan ideas and suggestions…

I completely agree with this anonymous guest.
Any news?

[let's be evil]
Even the total disappearence of the line?
[/let's be evil]

Or...

[let's be very evil and dishonest]
the release rate of 1 supplement every ten years?
[/let's be very evil and dishonest]
 

redlaco

Mongoose
I'll reiterate my feeling : although it's great to see Mongoose expand in the field of miniatures, it's a little distressing to see how their RPG lines tend to get the shortest straw (except Conan and Babylon 5).

I fear the day when they will have to sit down and decide which RPGs to let go, except the big two. As with any pessimist, I'd be happy to be proven wrong in due time, though. :wink:
 

DuskFox

Mongoose
It's unfortunate that there's not more money in the LWRPG line. I guess I need to start buying miniatures, and finally pick up a copy of Darklands. It makes me regret having purchased the core book and Magic of Magnamund off of Half.com, but... well... they were so much cheaper, and in New condition.
 

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

First off, there are no plans, whatsoever, to stop, curtail or slow down our RPG department. At all.

As for new Lone Wolf supplements, I am sorry to say that Mr Joe Dever is quite ill at the moment and we are reluctant to put too much under his nose at this time for approval. Once Mr Lone Wolf is bqack to full health we'll be reviewing what the RPG is doing and where it can go.
 

DuskFox

Mongoose
msprange said:
Hi guys,

First off, there are no plans, whatsoever, to stop, curtail or slow down our RPG department. At all.

Always good to hear, and very heartening.

msprange said:
As for new Lone Wolf supplements, I am sorry to say that Mr Joe Dever is quite ill at the moment and we are reluctant to put too much under his nose at this time for approval. Once Mr Lone Wolf is bqack to full health we'll be reviewing what the RPG is doing and where it can go.

I had no idea this was even part of the process for you guys, and kudos to you for considering Mr. Dever's health. His last operation was apparently a success, for those who don't know (70% of his good kidney was saved), and they'll be removing the bad kidney soon (if not already--it's not like I'm there to witness). He reportedly will not require a transplant or dialysis, so that's all good news.
 
wow! joe dever's approval! I'm impressed, I take back all threats involving a "pleasuerable" evening with Shebnar, I may have to get you a date with Karaushnith instead :p
 

redlaco

Mongoose
Thanks Matthew for the reply, I was beginning to worry.
Knowing now the health issue of Mr. Dever, I can only agree with your way of handling it.
Let us all hope the master get back on his feet as soon as possible.
 

DuskFox

Mongoose
Joe is reportedly doing well, so it looks like all the well-wishes and good thoughts worked. I'm sure he'll be back on his feet in no time, if the reports are to be believed.
 

Sabbak

Mongoose
Hum...

Thanks for the answer Mat.
This is true that we began to worry here at the fan's corner. Anyway, let's hope JD'll recover the best way possible.
 

columbob

Mongoose
Good to know.

Joe seems to be doing ok, he's back to selling his calendars on eBay again.

I certainly wish him the best.
 

columbob

Mongoose
toothill man said:
which calenders :shock: were are they could anyone give me a link please :D

Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2229&item=5216111858&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
 
Top