[Mongoose News] Printed Option for Voucher

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning everyone!

Before I dive in properly with your comments, just a quick bit of news.

Many of you have asked for a POD option for the final rulebook so you can redeem your beta playtest voucher for a printed copy - and we are happy to oblige!

Next year, when the rulebook is finalised, we will indeed have a POD option via Drivethru, both hard and softback. This will be a short while behind the PDF release (as there is a time lag involved in getting POD set up), but it will appear as fast as we can do it.

Note- I have only ever run MgT1 games.

Core Rule book.
Inside front and back covers. I use them to hold important tables for rapid access. However, if you want to sell the book, they are probably better off containing nice art. OTOH there is nothing to stop you from creating a few pages of tables in a PDF to be printed and blu-tacked or glued on the inside front and back covers.
Liked the idea of adding a 3i subsector. Nice.

15th September - Printer friendly version.
Page 113. The “computer like” fonts are plain daft. I've emailed a PDF of sample fonts to Matt.

Overall, to coin a phrase , “Less is More”. I particularly like the freshness and legibility of the printer friendly version. I vote for this to be the version available from the shops.

Back