Mongoose in french

Pascalahad

Mongoose
Hi, it's been a while now, and the "Mongoose en français" products never made it to the new website. Last word from you was that you were working on the french line, may I ask if there's anything new?

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

En te lisant, c'est la première image qui m'est venu en tête.
Je n'ai pu résister. Désolé. Sorry. My apologies.
:mrgreen:

They'll be going up before Christmas, and in the State of the Mongoose we'll have news of some brand new French language titles!

Will A Call to Arms: Star Fleet be one of those titles?

Actually, does Mongoose distribute any French-language titles in North America, for sale in markets like Québec; or do would-be fans in places like Montréal have to import the books from Europe (or buy a downloadable file and print it for themsleves)?

Nerroth said:
Will A Call to Arms: Star Fleet be one of those titles?

Actually, does Mongoose distribute any French-language titles in North America, for sale in markets like Québec; or do would-be fans in places like Montréal have to import the books from Europe (or buy a downloadable file and print it for themsleves)?

Star Fleet is not on the cards yet, but it may be later!

We do distribute the French language books elsewhere, but they have a limited circulation. Le Valet d'Coeur in Canada stock our French language range.

msprange said:
We do distribute the French language books elsewhere, but they have a limited circulation. Le Valet d'Coeur in Canada stock our French language range.

I've Dealt with 'Le Valet de Coeur'. They have a great service and are pretty fast.

Back