XcomSquaddie

Mongoose
Not to be a dick or anything, but "greatest" is misspelled on the Conan link up at the forum index.

:p

Edit:
Just like to add that I do agree with the blurb. This game is the best thing I've seen on the shelves in a long time.

Darth Mikey said:
Not to be a dick or anything, but "greatest" is misspelled on the Conan link up at the forum index.

:p

Edit:
Just like to add that I do agree with the blurb. This game is the best thing I've seen on the shelves in a long time.

You know, I sent them a message about that five months ago, and nothing has changed.

If you call something "the greatest" and then mispell "greatest" you devalue the product labeled as such, making it harder for folks to take seriously (at least sight unseen).

I appreciate the heads up guys, but I honestly think we have enough faith in the product that it will overcome this minor hiccup. I'll unchain the forum monkey and see what he can do.

meantime, rest assured that with a new time running Conan I am certain that the initial teething problems will not be repeated.

Back