Missing PDFs

G'Naakbusters

Cosmic Mongoose
Hi, sorry all

Since the great change over, I notice I'm missing the Spinward Extents and Third Imperium PDFs, which I'd accessed on the old site; I also seem to be missing the PDF for the Field Catalogue I just bought (I got an email confirmation both of the order and of the download being available, it just doesn't appear; nor do those other two, although a couple of more recent purchases do appear in PDF form). Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

I have the same issue since the web site change. My older pdf 'library' is now inaccessible using the links provided - I can only see recent purchases pdfs.

I still have a saved links that takes me to my older pdf downloads.

Speaking of the Field Catalogue, I have an older copy from the earliest Kickstarter download but don't seem to have access to the latest version on DriveThru.

Sigtrygg said:
I have the same issue since the web site change. My older pdf 'library' is now inaccessible using the links provided - I can only see recent purchases pdfs.

I still have a saved links that takes me to my older pdf downloads.

Drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com and we will get you sorted - don't worry, nothing is lost!

Back