Miniatures for Conan?

Auggie

Mongoose
I don't know if this has been asked, but does anyone know if Mongoose will ever produce a line of Conan miniatures?

This is from the Mongoose Miniatures section on the site:

"On top of this, we have many lines of miniatures coming out to support our roleplaying games, including Lone Wolf, Conan, Paranoia and many more, so stay tuned - Mongoose Publishing is set to lead the way in miniatures gaming!"

But, it has been there for awhile....

HLD

I thought that some miniatures boxed sets were in preparation but the last record on it was last year.

There was some talk about it by Matthew in the last Signs and Portents, wargaming version... He wrote an article about games he'd like the company do in the future. And a Conan minis game is included.

hi guys a little while ago on this thread i saw some paper minis for conan
can any body tell mwhere i can find them

There are some paper miniatures/cards in the Shadizar Boxed Set and I use Reaper miniatures myself for my games.

They got a good line of barbarians/fantasy classes and whatnot, of course you really can't use the multiple dwarves/elves etc...

There are other threads on minatures/companies so look around.

Also, if you like a more 'historical' feel, as I do - Black Tree Miniatures has some really great stuff.

i like the old Grenadier range of barbarians - some of which are available here

BTW the figure for Fridmarr of the Aesir is bottom right of BA004.

Regards
Fridmarr

Fridmarr said:
i like the old Grenadier range of barbarians - some of which are available here

BTW the figure for Fridmarr of the Aesir is bottom right of BA004.

Regards
Fridmarr

Wow! I did not know that these were still in production. These were great figures in their day and could still hold their own. I liked the scale. Great for building armies.

HLD

Most historical minis companies do Bronze Age warriors, including Black Tree Design and Foundry Miniatures.

What about south island native types? Spearmen, medicine man, hula girls...

Oh wait girls I can get from reaper.

Back