Might of Magnamund, or not? …

A

Anonymous

Is Might of Magnamund going to be released any time?, or was it only an idea? I mean, is it in the project plans for the future of lw?…

I think it really depends on how well dawn of destruction sells, and whether they have a writer free adn willing to work on it. Lone wolf fans going on the open day would do well to pester mongoose about this until they agree to publish.

Is that true?, so, if Dawn of Destruction sells well…. Would Might of Magnamund be released this year?....

it better! lol
well im going to buy all the LW rulebooks no matter what rate they come out, maybe i better hurry up and get MoM before DoD comes out tho :wink:

Perhaps an article about warrior classes and military organization in Magnamund countries could be published in Sign&Portens magazine until Might of Magnamund release? Is anything planned about this?

I´m afraid there will be no new lone Wolf releases until 2006, if any….

arathar said:
Perhaps an article about warrior classes and military organization in Magnamund countries could be published in Sign&Portens magazine until Might of Magnamund release? Is anything planned about this?

Well... if someone wants to write it, I'd be happy to put it into the magazine :)

GaryE said:
Anonymous said:
I´m afraid there will be no new lone Wolf releases until 2006, if any….

Who's the anonymous joker? :wink:
I'm with our guest, sadly, I don't see anything released for LW in 2005 after Dawn of Destruction. Barely one year after the RPG was released, the line is hitting a major release speed bump, if in its sophomore year all we get is 1 adventure module and a few articles in Signs & Portents.

I also suspect that this line is dead. I will make sure that I have got every thing that is out and that material has been very good but I doubt we will see any more books. It will be a great pity if we don't see Might of Magnamund as it would balance up the line but I wont hold my breath. :(

It's looking grim on our end.
It would be appreciated if Ian, August or Matt could ring in and tell us the official status of the game.

Please ?

oh, pleaaaase, what´s Magnamund without its armies and soldiers...? Only if you Mongoose published Might of Magnamund,....we could have enough lone wolf for some years :cry:

Winter Wolf said:
I also suspect that this line is dead.

I hope not! :(

Although I'm not really interested in playing RPG's, I will definatly buy every single book printed. :)

I have been a fan of Lone Wolf for about 20 years and I will be forever. 8)

A quote from Tyrenis, over at Tower of the Sun.

"Well I'm back from the Mongoose Open Day, held last Saturday (Jun 4th) in Swindon, UK. Claudia Christian, aka Cmdr. Ivanova from Babylon 5, was there to sign books and be photographed, and she is both fun and cuddly.

I have 20-something photos ready to be scanned and posted soon. In LW news, Might of Magnamund has not been forgotten about, but still isn't even on pre-release yet."

Heh. Now I'm getting quoted on different forums. There's fame for you :)
And yes that quote comes direct from Matthew Sprange, who I spent a good section of time chatting to.

NS.

arathar said:
Did you talk about Might of Magnamund contents?...

As far as we know, work hasn't really started on that, except for what notes August might have written from his ideas and the feedback we've been giving out.

In other words, what's been said at the open day is: "Don't hold your breath."

I didn't ask, simply because I presumed it had already been done. I didn't think to ask if it hadn't even been done.

NS.

Back