Making new Campaign with 1st edition Conan Book

ronnin

Mongoose
I ran out and bought the first edtion Conan book and I was about to get a group together. I read it and was real excited except for the issues of course. The group I was about to run fell through and I put the book on the shelf. Presently I have another group intersted and I bought the Scrolls of Skelos and The Road of Kings at the book store. I got here online and now I see there is an Atlantean version. Will I be able to run my campaign with the old one or do I need to get the new version?

The old one is fine.

There is a free download on the Mongoose Conan site that has all the changes from the Old to the new version. Most are cosmetic and error corrections.

*edit*
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/conanaechanges.pdf

looking at it it isn't as useful as I had originally thought.
Take a look and see if you think the changes are important enough to merit getting the book again.

The alternative is convince one of your players to buy the pocket edition and borrow it.

I might go and buy the pocket one since I am making a very long campaign and it would be worth the buy. This is going to be alot of fun since this group has never played something like this. Most of them are used to high fantasy like FR. they are going to be in for a real shock :twisted:

Back