Major update to my character sheet page

Kizarvexis

Mongoose
I have made a major update to my character sheet page. I still have the two page character sheet and have created a multi page character sheet. You can print the first page, then print a skill sheet tailored to a particular class. There is an equipment page, with spaces for money information and the vehicle pages. The Telepath and Technomage classes have the spells and telepathic abilities on separate sheets. The Technomage class now has the Technomage feats on the first page of the spell sheet.

http://home.att.net/~b5wars3/B5RPG.html

What do you guys think? Is there anything that you would suggest?

Kizarvexis
P.S. I'm working on a weapons and armor quick reference and also plan on making merchant/trader sheets if they are different enough from the base worker class, which some seem to be.

P.P.S. The regular first page of the multi page of the character sheet is missing the lift and carry information. I'll add that in a few minutes. - Done.

Looks good. Just one thing to suggest, is that on the telepathy powers pages you leave some spaces for powers not already listed. But thats no biggie.

Nice job.

Eryx said:
Looks good. Just one thing to suggest, is that on the telepathy powers pages you leave some spaces for powers not already listed. But thats no biggie.

Which ones aren't listed? I don't have all the books, but I do have Signs & Portents (which has most of them), Psi-Corps (which has a bunch more), and Wheel of Fire which has Telepathic Vanishing. If you, or anyone else, knows of more, please let me know and I'll add them to the sheet. Otherwise, I left room if it balanced the columns, but didn't add any if it didn't. Don't forget to pick the sheet for your P-level to get all the abilities that are available to you.

Eryx said:
Nice job.

Thank you.

Kizarvexis

Aramanthus said:
I take it back. I just checked it out! Outstanding!

Thanks. There are two pages for spells. The first page has the feats and the second is just spells. So if you get to be a very experienced mage, you can print as many sheets as you need.

Kizarvexis

Kizarvexis said:
Eryx said:

Which ones aren't listed? I don't have all the books, but I do have Signs & Portents (which has most of them), Psi-Corps (which has a bunch more), and Wheel of Fire which has Telepathic Vanishing. If you, or anyone else, knows of more, please let me know and I'll add them to the sheet. Otherwise, I left room if it balanced the columns, but didn't add any if it didn't. Don't forget to pick the sheet for your P-level to get all the abilities that are available to you.

Sorry, my bad on my phrasing. I wasn't saying you missed any, just that some GM's may create their own or space for new telepathic powers that we may get in future sourcebooks.

Are you going to update the skill sets and front page for the 2.0 version? I love your sheet, but I want to use the new sets from it when it gets out! :)

Babylon 5 Aide said:
Are you going to update the skill sets and front page for the 2.0 version? I love your sheet, but I want to use the new sets from it when it gets out! :)

I don't plan on getting 2.0 until I get some of the other books. If someone will make a list of the changes, I can make up a sheet for 2.0. It might take a while tho as I'm starting a new job.

Kizarvexis

Kizarvexis said:
Babylon 5 Aide said:

I don't plan on getting 2.0 until I get some of the other books. If someone will make a list of the changes, I can make up a sheet for 2.0. It might take a while tho as I'm starting a new job.

Kizarvexis

Good luck with the new job

Shadow Queen said:
Good luck with the new job

Thank you.

Did you like the new character sheets? I'm fishing for feedback from everyone, so I can see what people like and dislike about the sheets.

Kizarvexis

I added the specialized Worker class sheets. Specifically the Dock Worker, Performer, Technician and Thug from the Worker download and the Cargo Runner, Free Trader and Merchant from MTR.

What do you think?

Kizarvexis

Back