Lone Wolf Miniatures

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

It occurs to me that I may not have mentioned anything about this yet. . .

However, come August, the Lone Wolf RPG is set to get its very own set of miniatures (sculpted by the talented Bobby Jackson), starting with Kai Lords and Giaks, then increasing to cover all the character classes of the game, plus many of the baddies players will face.

Look out for a preview soon. . .

WOW!
:D 8)
I knew it was in the air, but coming so fast... What a wonderful timing.
Must save more money now, I guess the new computer will have to wait some more.

How will these miniatures compare to the ones from the '80s? I am fortunate enough to have three original Giaks and one Kai Lord. Will they be the same scale?

This is such exciting news! I wish there were words to describe my gratitude for you publishing the Lone Wolf RPG!

Nerethel

The old miniatures (I have one on my desk now!) are true 25mm scale, and so will be noticeably smaller than our 30mm scale ones. However, just the first two blisters will give you a bigger Lone Wolf collection than you have now, and I promise you will prefer our level of detail :)

It is a shame that the LW and JD minis won't match the old GW ones. But I'm sure I'll be buying them.

Too many minis, too little time. :(

Great news, these I just can't wait for! When I read the preview with the Dessi class I immediately dragged out some elementals that I have, that had been gathering dust for a few months and got them based and undercoated. I plan on using them to represent the use of elemental powers. :D

from the interview...
The figures we're working on at the moment include: Kai Lords, Telchos Warriors, Dwarven Gunners, Sommerlund Knights, Shadaki Buccaneers, Dessi Magicians, Brothers of the Crystal Star, not to mention hordes of Giaks and other creatures...

Will any of the Minis be mounted? The Sommerlund Knights for example.

The miniatures are primarily designed to support the RPG, but we certainly have wider plans for them as well, including miniature battles.

I would certainly pay good money for a Magnamund miniature battle or skirmish game. :D

I'm really looking forward to these and Mongoose's other minis. Setting my budget so i can afford all the stuff I want from Mongoose is going to be difficult. :cry:

Rykion said:
I'm really looking forward to these and Mongoose's other minis. Setting my budget so i can afford all the stuff I want from Mongoose is going to be difficult. :cry:

'tis true, but a challenge is what gives MEANING to life!

I must need more sleep....

My LGS is unsure if they will be carrying this line of miniatures, and they asked me to find out who'd be releasing the line? Do I tell him Mongoose, or are they going to be released through another party?

adgramaine said:
My LGS is unsure if they will be carrying this line of miniatures, and they asked me to find out who'd be releasing the line? Do I tell him Mongoose, or are they going to be released through another party?

They are indeed coming from Mongoose - official release date, August, for the Kai Lords and Giaks!

Back