Lone Wolf character sheet

Consider I also play D20 Star Wars and DnD 3.5, I have ot say, I love your sheets, they are amazing, they have all you need and are very "intuitively" organised. I feel some of the default sheets have counter intuitive designs. But yours are really "smooth".

I love your work as well. However, I'd like to make my own character sheets. Is there a computer program you use to help and guide you in the process?

Hi Golem2176,

For all of my charsheets I use Pagemaker. It's not so friendly for the first-time user, and has a rather steep learning curve, but it's well worth it...

Not really.

Sorry, EternalKnight, but form-fillable sheets are not my cup of tea...

They tend to be slow, you can't use all the fonts you want, only people with full Adobe Acrobat (i.e. not the freeware Reader) can save the data, and finally, they're a royal pain in the neck to create...

emass said:
Not really.

Sorry, EternalKnight, but form-fillable sheets are not my cup of tea...

They tend to be slow, you can't use all the fonts you want, only people with full Adobe Acrobat (i.e. not the freeware Reader) can save the data, and finally, they're a royal pain in the neck to create...

Ah fair enough :) I guess we'll just have to work with a printed out one (most of us use laptops with our character sheets on there).

Well, after that look at the Darklands preview, version 1.3 probably soon is in order ... :wink:

Though maybe our Corruption can wait until we have the sourcebook in our hands, eh?

Paido, who's already been corrupted by the assorted character sheets he found on http://www.emass-web.com ... :D

'Nexus' is misspelled.

Just a small point - but I thought you might like to get it perfect...! ;)

Back