liabrarys?

abe

Mongoose
how are public liabrarys handled?
I figure that books themselves would probibly be off limits until red clerance(siluets,I think thats how you spell it).

Probably nobody but a high-clearance (and wealthy!) Romantic would try to create an actual physical library of printed books. I could imagine a Computer Phreak working up a virtual-reality interface to represent a library. Other than that, Old Reckoning books would be objects of deep suspicion. Everything you're cleared to access is available in electronic form through your PDC.

Some alpha complex versions of the classics might be intresting. Bleak Hab Block, Animal Hydroponic Enclosure, Harry Potter and Other Registered Mutants!

Some alpha complex versions of the classics might be intresting. Bleak Hab Block, Animal Hydroponic Enclosure, Harry Potter and Other Registered Mutants!

The COMPUTER is not at all :D with this thred. Do to a commie mutant plot that dos'nt let the COMPUTER into this forum, this Trubleshuter has bin sent in to find and termon... elem... get rid of the connections to this forum, of any citison having unedited, unretouched, unaltered, unvarified, uncleared, unclassified, (i got those from my list from my frend the COMPUTER, the last 3 hear are from me) unclassy, union, or onions, of pre-Alpha Complex publications.

You have bin warned!

Secret society influence might give you access to the classics. Classics being the cheesiest pop culture crap to the romantics, practical tractor maintenance and Das Kapital to the commies, alchamest's cook books to PURGE and Death Leopard and the Complete Scripts of Only Fools And Horses for Free Enterprise!

Back